Royal email "You volunteered, here’s what’s next!"

Baowen

We too were picked for a simulation cruise and by default since we had not received a invitation yet figure it will obviously be Liberty. We also are closest to Galveston then the other 2 ports. For those of us still waiting for the invitation where is your location? We are in Kansas. 

On 8/22/2021 at 7:13 PM, gbcruise said:

We too were picked for a simulation cruise and by default since we had not received a invitation yet figure it will obviously be Liberty. We also are closest to Galveston then the other 2 ports. For those of us still waiting for the invitation where is your location? We are in Kansas. 

Denton County, TX

6 hr drive to the port

On 8/10/2021 at 1:20 PM, emtben said:

Anyone going play Texas hold'em??? Let's get a game started and we can get them to lower the rake.  I will see if they will let me put sign on poker table to put what time game will start. Usually it's 8 or 9pm and also show up to music trivia...I need some competition.  I'm driving from kc, I'm planning on staying at embassy suites that few others have recommended. If your going to Uber from there...dont...I will have 2 spots in my suv, if you want a ride to the port.  If interested...call me...816-729-8044 

Ben

liberty has a poker table on board?  What are the limits?

38 minutes ago, Rewind said:

We live in Ohio and got selected for Oasis out of NJ.  I will say having the choice to not have to fly made the experience better.

Please share your boarding and onboard evperencied with all of us!

You’ll receive an email with registration info to complete. 

After doing that, you’ll receve another email with all the legalese to accept then submit. 

The second email will contain a link to check of the status of your registration. Clicking on that will show that you are registered (assuming all to the registration/legalese was satisfactorily completed). 

Following is a truncicated version of ours:

C65ACA95-BD6A-4E43-97AF-53ED6CB48603.thumb.jpeg.faccd5a7d5bc204fda1a255a1987094f.jpeg