Recent flight adjustments

Chickadee910

Flights get changed and adjusted for a variety of reasons. I just got a schedule change yesterday for a February flight...actually works to our benefit!! Its always wise to check your flight schedules for changes...once a week for more distant flights (like over a couple of months away,) to daily, or every other day for closer schedules...like under 30 days away.

just made Final Payment for our Nov 18 cruise on the Zuiderdam--the first of 4 back to backs--59 days.. also paid for our Flight thru HAL's Flight Ease.. as always checked my Delta account and the flights were canceled the next day.. called Delta who told me to call HAL-- Flight Ease  re-booked them although the rep was not too helpful and tried to doubletalk me--first time this has happened.. never got any notice from HAL or Delta that they were canceled.. bottomline--check your flight status-- stay on top of it

Edited by Stakeout

34 minutes ago, boze9999 said:

Airlines change/adjust and modify all their flights every Saturday, so check weekly on Sat/Sun.

Thanks for the tip about Saturday being day that schedules are adjusted.

All of my Delta flights for Nov 28 Caribbean cruise and return home were rescheduled yesterday by the airline.

42 minutes ago, boze9999 said:

Airlines change/adjust and modify all their flights every Saturday, so check weekly on Sat/Sun.

Not completely true. Different airlines change on different days. I have had changes on virtually every day of the week.