vison of seas cancel

6fan

5 minutes ago, 6fan said:

yes with no email i just went to site and it said 0 cruises.

Mine will occasionally say that. Try refreshing the page and see if that works. They canceled one on me recently and there is an orange line that says voyage canceled across it. 

We never received emails either for the recent cancellations. Our cruises on Vision and Rhapsody were cancelled. I wouldn't even have known unless I was on here or happened to look at my RC account. I am very disappointed, but I just requested refunds for both. We had planned to use the FCC's on these sailings. With the date limitations, and price increases, it makes it difficult. We just booked a 5 night Navigator sailing. 

So my 17 nights of double points have been reduced to 5 nights. :classic_rolleyes: Oh well. :classic_rolleyes:

In Feb, 2019 I booked a NE cruise for June, 2019  and as it was within the final payment date, I paid the full amount.  In March the cruise was canceled.

I use Amex and always pay the balance off each month and the February charges were due in April.

I had absolutely no intention of paying for something that was already canceled and having to wait for Royal to reimburse me, so I called Amex and they contacted Royal and I had my credit within days - well before my payment was due.

Edited by mek