Crown Royal

camper49

32 minutes ago, tytanbri said:

From what other posters are saying-NO. I was looking to get my husband a bottle for the room and it is no longer available to pre-order. 

Oh no…my husband’s not going to be happy…

Edited by camper49

37 minutes ago, tytanbri said:

From what other posters are saying-NO. I was looking to get my husband a bottle for the room and it is no longer available to pre-order. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa....say it ain't so.  So it's not available for pre-order for the room but they still are serving it the bars and it's available for purchase in the Fun Shops right?  Inquiring mind wanna know.

Crown was on Horizon a few weeks ago.

The pandemic has messed up the supply chain for many products including alcohol. Even bars on land are having issues with Crown and others. There are some shortages. Even pre-pandemic I think Crown was having trouble keeping up with demand. Think toilet paper.

• Like 2

Just now, SNJCruisers said:

Vacations are meant to try new alcoholic beverages to imbibe, especially if you have Cheers.  Get a Bloody Mary at Pig & Anchor and spend happy hour and the rest of the evening at Alchemy.

Agreed, but then again I've been around the block a time or 2.   I've tried many (my wife would say too many) different liquors.   I know what I like.   I'm set in my ways as to when I drink certain drinks (for example Bloody Mary's are strictly morning drinks for me).   Not going to cancel my cruise, but if this is indeed true, I will have to re-evaluate my life!!   😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Crown was on Horizon a few weeks ago.

The pandemic has messed up the supply chain for many products including alcohol. Even bars on land are having issues with Crown and others. There are some shortages. Even pre-pandemic I think Crown was having trouble keeping up with demand. Think toilet paper.

Ahhhh, an explanation I can live with.   Thank you BlerkOne

• Like 1

Crown was not available at the Horizon Piano Bar....AJuly 24th sailing....tried several nights for shots to give to the piano player....

OMG - Hound Dog taken down by a young lady too.....he was so loud and obnoxious....good for her calling him out!!! 

You know who you are HOUND DOG

1 hour ago, BenjiRodney said:

Also if you do a Google search for Crown Royal shortage you will see that that workers in Canada where it is produced just authorized a strike, so it may get ever more scarce in the short term.

I don't know that there is a strike going on now.

Saw lots of Crown today in various sizes in stock at Sam's Club but behind glass - even the cheaper bottles.

Just got back from an Alaskan cruise on the Miracle. The last day of the cruise, a box of alcohol was delivered to our cabin. It was a mistake, because we didn’t order any alcohol in the Fun Shop. I opened the box up to see what it was. There were 2 bottles- one of which was a bottle of Crown. I don’t know if the bars were serving it though. 

31 minutes ago, Linsuesue said:

Just got back from an Alaskan cruise on the Miracle. The last day of the cruise, a box of alcohol was delivered to our cabin. It was a mistake, because we didn’t order any alcohol in the Fun Shop. I opened the box up to see what it was. There were 2 bottles- one of which was a bottle of Crown. I don’t know if the bars were serving it though. 

How did it taste?

• Haha 1