Name Changes needed if your first name has two words but agent put the 2nd word as a middle name?

jameslee

You want the name on your booking to match your passport. I would fill it out the same way your passport shows it. Do you have a middle name also? If not, probably no harm done.  But if your middle name is on your passport but not your booking it could be an issue. 

1 minute ago, deliver42 said:

My passport has my middle name. None of my cruises have my middle name, and never had a problem. Look at my signature. Many cruises.

Agree.  We also have been on numerous cruises and booking names have not matched passports either.  Should not be an issue for the OP.  

My first name is also two words.  I used to have it corrected and sometimes it was, most times it wasn't and was listed as my middle name.   

It was never a problem.

I think it's a problem if it is different.  For instance if your name is Lucy Matilda and your documents show you as Lucy Delores.

I'm a Jr. When I renewed my passport which had Jr. on it, the new one came back without Jr. My next renewal request went with Jr. Again,  it came back without Jr. Been traveling extensively around the world and was only asked one time about the lack of Jr. on my passport.

Nothing is consistent anymore.

Stay Safe!