Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Did he remember your drink @Saint Greg?

He wasn’t working the alchemy. It was Jason and Natalia with LuLu as bar waiter. I did see him come out at One point in the white jacket, ask Jason something, then go back in…maybe he’s working tonight. He lost the ponytail though. 

18 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

okay i tried upside down and it didn’t feel like it would go….let’s call it the bedroom mirror. I’ll try it there.

So you're saying you won't blow style dry your thick head of hair in front of a vanity? You're so vain... you probably think this post is about you... 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

21 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Somebody noticed the gorilla?

nah. there are people who would freak out if they knew I went to a movie alone. A 7 Day cruise? No way. That’s why there are no pictures of me, etc. it’s just them I’m hiding from, Not you. sometimes I have things scheduled two years In advance and they give me less than a week notice on something they expect me to be at. That’s what happened.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

09C39596-CCB6-4D29-B74A-088E2EDE99DE.jpeg

They are very proud of these storage ottomans that take the place of desk chairs. They have been demonstrated in several pre-cruise promo videos as though they are the first ones to come up with this stunning idea. I mean, they’re fine and all. They’re storage ottomans instead of a desk chair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Uhhhhh. I guess since this is included now they aren’t bringing you a check to sign. I didn’t think about that and didn’t bring cash. I’ve been writing in all of my tips since I got my s&s card. I either have to go to the room and get it or request this team next time and leave double. Neither of the tables next to me left a tip but It doesn’t feel right.

It’s just like the MDR. Nobody was leaving cash on my sailing at Cucina or Chibang or Smokehouse.

• Like 1