Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

Oh geez. I was talking to these ladies at the table next to me. We had talked about the birthday thing. When they left I told them I was just going to wait until the next birthday before I left. They told the waitress it was my birthday. I had to pull up my ID to get out of it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 25

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh geez. I was talking to these ladies at the table next to me. We had talked about the birthday thing. When they left I told them I was just going to wait until the next birthday before I left. They told the waitress it was my birthday. I had to pull up my ID to get out of it.

Good on them!! 🤣

1 minute ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Has anyone on board identified you as Saint Greg from CC yet?

He's a mystery inside a riddle wrapped in an enigma! The elusive Saint Greg. 

Like heaven above me, the spy who loved me is keeping all my secrets safe tonight. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KmomChicago said:

He's a mystery inside a riddle wrapped in an enigma! The elusive Saint Greg. 

Like heaven above me, the spy who loved me is keeping all my secrets safe tonight. 

Sometimes they find me. Usually when my monkey is hanging out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Sometimes they find me. Usually when my monkey is hanging out. 

I don't want to be found either. I'm new to this live reviewing gig but I am a mean, socially awkward little rbf type lady and nobody needs to see that IRL.  I value these peoples' vacations as well as my own!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Stopped by the room after dinner to change shirts…no steward service yet. I wonder if that’s going to be an issue. When he stopped by yesterday I told him my preferred time of when I was at dinner 5:30-7. He really seemed to want to have the option of cleaning anytime of day. I stressed that I prefer evening. I kept my snoozing sign on the door all day today. I didn’t finish unpacking until just before dinner so I didn’t want anyone in there.

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Stopped by the room after dinner to change shirts…no steward service yet. I wonder if that’s going to be an issue. When he stopped by yesterday I told him my preferred time of when I was at dinner 5:30-7. He really seemed to want to have the option of cleaning anytime of day. I stressed that I prefer evening. I kept my snoozing sign on the door all day today. I didn’t finish unpacking until just before dinner so I didn’t want anyone in there.

I didn’t and haven’t had that issue with my room steward he has been amazing. Albeit it took him a couple days to figure out my habits. 

15 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

I don't want to be found either. I'm new to this live reviewing gig but I am a mean, socially awkward little rbf type lady and nobody needs to see that IRL.  I value these peoples' vacations as well as my own!

I am the same I am very socially awkward lol, Which is ironic since I love to cruise. 

I am very much an introvert my girlfriend usually has to push me to be social or into social events. 

Edited by WhaleTailFlCruiser
  • Haha 1