Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

26 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

Great... guess I'll have to rethink my testing plans for December, unless reviews indicate they've gotten a lot better by then!

My DH and I received our rapid results from CVS in less than an hour. NEGATIVE so we can cruise!! But it seems like it varies from state to state with CVS.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lele100 said:

Oh that sucks,  I was going to get the rapid at CVS too,  what day did you go for the rapid test?  I'm thinking if I go Wednesday(my cruise is Saturday), even if they don't have it the pcr results might come in on time, we will see, otherwise I have to book a backup

Wednesday.  

28 minutes ago, lele100 said:

I believe they do add to cheers in the beginning when you pay it is $51.95 per day plus 18% tip, =$429 per person for a 7 day cruise

Dont think we were talking the same thing. I don’t remember what the question was I was responding to though.

46 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think they may have a coach now. Dan Campbell has been Sean Payton’s assistant head coach for a few years and I think an overlooked head coaching candidate because everyone has been going for the young flashy offensive coordinators or quarterback coaches trying to find the next McVay.

If nothing else Campbell's media appearances have been hilarious.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Dont think we were talking the same thing. I don’t remember what the question was I was responding to though.

You said that cheers does not include tip, I was just saying it does up front you pay for it it is $51.95 per day plus 18% tip, =$429 per person for a 7 day cruise

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lele100 said:

You said that cheers does not include tip, I was just saying it does up front you pay for it it is $51.95 per day plus 18% tip, =$429 per person for a 7 day cruise

oh yeah. They don’t add it on the check. Yeah they charge you a % of the package which is split amongst all bartenders it’s  but not on a per drink basis so if you drink a certain number of drinks you aren’t really tipping 18%. If you drink $100/day worth of alcohol you’re tipping 9%.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I would have a backup and a backup to the backup.

I had my appointment this morning and fortunately they had the rapid test (and it was negative). I have no doubt they would have run out of the test if I hadn't ordered the Abbott tests as a backup! Driving over to Reagan Airport was my backup to the backup (at $200 a pop, ouch).

• Like 3

Bloody Mary still tastes a little watered down. I wonder if she let the drinks sit at the bar outside in the hot sun and ice

melted. It was a long time and the ladies at the bar noticed well after she took our order she was walking around outside taking other orders. Probably while our drinks sat up at the bar.

• Like 2