Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Chicken parmigiana 

5FB0046A-A804-49E7-BB87-06E213287155.jpeg

1) Thanks, as always, for yet again providing a really enjoyable play-by-play of your cruise vacation experience . . . past, present, and future. 

2) I also learned that there are two different Kats from Alchemy Bars on earlier ships we've both enjoyed.  I will try to meet the one currently onboard when I sail later on Mardi Gras

3) This picture you posted was my only "I'm surprised he did that" moment of this entire thread.  I, for some reason, thought you always ordered the pork chop.  

4) I hope tomorrow will be an uneventful debarkation with a safe journey back home. Very low rain chances until afternoon. 

Edited by DGP1111
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DGP1111 said:

1) Thanks, as always, for yet again providing a really enjoyable play-by-play of your cruise vacation experience . . . past, present, and future. 

2) I also learned that there are two different Kats from Alchemy Bars on earlier ships we've both enjoyed.  I will try to meet the one currently onboard when I sail later on Mardi Gras

3) This picture you posted was my only "I'm surprised he did that" moment of this entire thread.  I, for some reason, thought you always ordered the pork chop.  

4) I hope tomorrow will be an uneventful debarkation with a safe journey back home. Very low rain chances until afternoon. 

I have eaten something different each time I’ve gone there but the pork chop has been the been the best which is why I recommend it. Actually I want to have eaten everything on the menu one day so I can write a blog on it. I have one of those ready for the steakhouse and should be there with JiJis by the end of the year.

• Like 3

These bathroom here have this situation where I guess if you go in a stall you have to lock it. Or if you go into one of these single person multi gender bathrooms you have to lock those as well. Well this lady was saying she went into one of those single person multi gender bathrooms and it turned out the guy who was in it didn’t lock it so she walks in and a guy is just standing there peeing. I don’t have any experience with those but there is at least one that’s a little awkward because you can see the urinals from the outside…and it takes awhile for that door to close.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I have eaten something different each time I’ve gone there but the pork chop has been the been the best which is why I recommend it. Actually I want to have eaten everything on the menu one day so I can write a blog on it. I have one of those ready for the steakhouse and should be there with JiJis by the end of the year.

But the tomahawk pork chop from Cucina on the Horizon has been removed from the Cucina on the MG.

• Like 1