Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

On 9/3/2021 at 8:45 AM, Saint Greg said:

I sent out  more Laundry last night and left my snoozing sign off the door this morning anticipating delivery 

5AE6E83E-C9DF-4D35-AEC3-8C0892E5BFAB.jpeg

736A52DA-69E0-4F08-8705-CBF5505F0C7A.jpeg

I have read horror stories about laundry..(hot wash, hot dry..shrinkage)  we usually do a load ourselves but MG has no laundry rooms.(irons only)  How was your experience?? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BarbG said:

I have read horror stories about laundry..(hot wash, hot dry..shrinkage)  we usually do a load ourselves but MG has no laundry rooms.(irons only)  How was your experience?? 

I did it on panorama with nothing  shrinking. No problems this time either.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

Customs isn’t bad. It’s carnival workers with facial recognition software. I didn’t have to give my passport to anyone. I never had anyone walking by us with drug dogs or anything. I guess if the software said there was a problem they would send you to the real customs people which were over by the BC line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Would of loved to see the daily fun times unfortunately all the links you posted for them do not work. It says” this file is unavailable “. The movie clips do not work either.  Tried on my laptop and my cell phone    You didn’t by any chance save them did you?  Would love to see them.  The Funtimes. Hope you had a great time   Looks like you did it was a great read all week long 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lele100 said:

Would of loved to see the daily fun times unfortunately all the links you posted for them do not work. It says” this file is unavailable “. The movie clips do not work either.  Tried on my laptop and my cell phone    You didn’t by any chance save them did you?  Would love to see them.  The Funtimes. Hope you had a great time   Looks like you did it was a great read all week long 

Yeah I have them all on my phone. I can put them on Google drive or something and post a link here. I’ll also be putting all of the videos on Instagram or YouTube over the next week and I’ll post them all on this thread as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah I have them all on my phone. I can put them on Google drive or something and post a link here. I’ll also be putting all of the videos on Instagram or YouTube over the next week and I’ll post them all on this thread as well.

Great Thank you 

• Like 1

Many thanks to the wonderful review!... For someone that like me has never done a Carnival cruise that perfectly showed what it is about. From all the photos and videos I've seen it seems that Mardi Grass seems to be a game changer for Carnival on their cruise level strategy. Higher prices might to show it ASAP.... Once for health reasons I'm a non drinker myself, if I ever do a Carnival cruise I won't experience all those wonderful mixes from Maria and her nice colleagues... But I'll certainly to splurge on those JavaBlue coffee concoctions and the odd non alcoholic cocktails I may find from at least some of the main bars aboard!... By the way, it was a pleasure to see all those drinks flowing away!...

The MG seems a great ship!... That atrium theater seems to be my favorite venue!... Come our world closer to the normal again... And who knows, come MG here for Europe at least one time for us to experience her!...

Have a nice day and a nice return home!... Congrats!...

• Like 1