Photos of the Oasis of the Seas sail away from NYC (8/22/21)

Oasis made a late sail away from Bayonne tonight with a stop by the Statue of Liberty.  By the time she made it under the Verrazano Bridge it was well past sunset and there was barely any light for photos but I did my best.

Enjoy and welcome back to cruising from NYC!

ZE6_8719.jpg

ZE6_8720.jpg

ZE6_8725.jpg

ZE6_8729.jpg

ZE6_8738.jpg

ZE6_8754.jpg

ZE6_8774.jpg

ZE6_8794.jpg

ZE6_8811.jpg

ZE6_8841.jpg

ZE6_8859.jpg

ZE6_8900.jpg

ZE6_9005.jpg

ZE6_9060.jpg

ZE6_9082.jpg

ZE6_9128.jpg

ZE6_9163.jpg

ZE6_9178.jpg

ZE6_9187.jpg

ZE6_9200.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Nice photos.  I was watching on the port web cam.  It was moving so slow.  Someone had posted that it first went up the Hudson River before turning.  Maybe the Captain will do the same when I sail the Oasis on Sept. 5.

Ps:  How does one goes about attaching photos.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nelblu said:

Nice photos.  I was watching on the port web cam.  It was moving so slow.  Someone had posted that it first went up the Hudson River before turning.  Maybe the Captain will do the same when I sail the Oasis on Sept. 5.

Ps:  How does one goes about attaching photos.

Thank you!  It was moving super slow especially when you're standing in the rain in the dark waiting for it do pass under the bridge!

To attach photos, look at the bottom of the window when you're creating a new post.  You should see something that says "Drag files here to attach or choose files..."

-Pete

Just now, PistolPete13 said:

Thank you!  It was moving super slow especially when you're standing in the rain in the dark waiting for it do pass under the bridge!

To attach photos, look at the bottom of the window when you're creating a new post.  You should see something that says "Drag files here to attach or choose files..."

-Pete

Thank you I will try.

Thanks for posting such great photo's! I watched her on port webcam and was initially surprised to see her head towards Manhattan. Thought maybe she was waiting for a tidal change. But since this was "test" sailing for the winners of the RCL lotto and has but one port I believe, CocoCay, maybeCaptain though nice sail by the Statue and look see at Freedom Tower was in order.

BTW  Alanna Zingano  is doing live videos on youtube from the Oasis. Watched her live on board yesterday.

Thanks again

George in NY

• Like 1