elite plus on celebrity-transferable to diamond on RCCL?

rln44

43 minutes ago, Tatka said:

Yes, you will have 4 drinks throughout the day, use of Diamond lounge (coffee), 2 photos, discounts etc.

I just looked at the Diamond benefits page on the website and I didn't see anything about the free photos or internet. Have they changed those benefits? (It used to be one day of internet per cruise)

3 minutes ago, late2cruisin said:

I just looked at the Diamond benefits page on the website and I didn't see anything about the free photos or internet. Have they changed those benefits? (It used to be one day of internet per cruise)

All onboard benefits/perks will be listed on the C&A letter left in your cabin. Photos ad internet are still a benefit/perk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Diamond benefit for internet is 24 consecutive hrs. If both parties in cabin are Diamond you get 2 days of free internet. The 4 free drinks is for any bar any time. If you don't each use your 4 vouchers each day you may get bottled water or cans of soda from the bars as well. I did that and kept it in the fridge. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, read2learn said:

The Diamond benefit for internet is 24 consecutive hrs. If both parties in cabin are Diamond you get 2 days of free internet. The 4 free drinks is for any bar any time. If you don't each use your 4 vouchers each day you may get bottled water or cans of soda from the bars as well. I did that and kept it in the fridge. 

If we don't use our 4 vouchers??  Ha ha, that's cute! (We're still trying to figure out how we'll manage with only 4! We'll bring on our 2 bottles of wine, of course. I'm assuming there would be a corkage fee if we take the bottle to the MDR, but I'm also assuming they won't care of we walk in with a glass that we poured in our cabin...)

And don't we still get the "welcome amenity" that would include water/soda?