New email from P and O

Bin man

Just had 3 emails from P and O nothing exciting just a standard email on 3 booked cruises one being 64 days to go exactly the same as the other 2 for next year .Thought there was going to be some update maybe but nothing has changed . 

1 hour ago, Bin man said:

Just had 3 emails from P and O nothing exciting just a standard email on 3 booked cruises one being 64 days to go exactly the same as the other 2 for next year .Thought there was going to be some update maybe but nothing has changed . 

Thanks for the update put my mind at rest

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bin man said:

One of my emails said 70 weeks to go!  I could be run over by a bus by then...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Beat you - 80 weeks to go in my case!

Seriously,  what is the point of sending out this sort of guff 18 months in advance?

• Like 2

There is something weird going on. I tried to go book excursions for my December 2021 Azura cruise and they have all disappeared! They were certainly there before. 

Edited by Guest

45 minutes ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Let's hope not. Our email today said only 58 weeks, so our chances of the bus getting us is around 83% of yours. That should bring out the maths teachers.🤣

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Hi Terrierjohn I guess you haven't had your precruise booklet with luggage labels like we used to get .Guess they won't do them under these covid times 

It used to be about 3 to 4 weeks before the cruise, so there is  still time, but I agree they will probably stop doing them.

5 hours ago, wowzz said:

Beat you - 80 weeks to go in my case!

Seriously,  what is the point of sending out this sort of guff 18 months in advance?

Totally agree. It's ludicrous. I had one for my next cruise which is 52 weeks away. Even if some of the excursions are available now, there's no way I'm booking them a year ahead...

3 hours ago, Britboys said:

Totally agree. It's ludicrous. I had one for my next cruise which is 52 weeks away. Even if some of the excursions are available now, there's no way I'm booking them a year ahead...

Agreed - it just reinforces the view that the P&O IT team are incompetent.  

I'd call them to tell them so,  but I don't want to waste 2 hours  of  my life on hold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4