Park N Cruise

seajay312

We have  used them many times over the years.  We have not used them this year but will in October and November.  We did stop in and talked with the manager. It was their 5th day of operation.  It seemed like it was before but with a lot fewer cars.  We feel confident to use them again.

For our Sept. 4 cruise on Mardi Gras we are parking at the Country Inn and Suites at Port Canaveral and it does not require a stay at the hotel. We booked it through parkwayparking.com. I called the hotel to make sure they were honoring the reservations and was assured it was OK to book. The reservation includes shuttle to and from the port, but you must call 2 days before your parking date to reserve the shuttle time. I'll let you know how it works out.

We stopped there on the way home from the Magic on August 16.  There were around 10 cars lined up and ready to be picked up.  We spoke to a young man who had all of the keys to those cars, and he checked with the manager to confirm that by September 4 they will be accepting loyalty cards for free parking.

13 hours ago, EngIceDave said:

Many of the local park and ride lots now sit empty and overgrown

Until more ships start regularly cruising with closer to full capacity i would expect most of the lots to remain empty or sparsely populated.