Equinox Celebrity Suites

morfred

1 hour ago, morfred said:

Does anyone know if the bedroom is on the left or the right as you enter suites 1110, 1112 or 1114? I know that this is a first world problem but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Bedroom on the left in 1112. Great location across from sliding door to elevators. We were worried about noise, super quiet.

2 minutes ago, cangelmd said:

Bedroom on the left in 1112. Great location across from sliding door to elevators. We were worried about noise, super quiet.

The staterooms on the hump are very quiet.  No noise from the elevators.  Great location. 

21 minutes ago, cangelmd said:

I was thinking the same thing.    I noticed that every other was a mirror image.  So 1110 will probably be on the Right.

1 hour ago, morfred said:

Does anyone know if the bedroom is on the left or the right as you enter suites 1110, 1112 or 1114? I know that this is a first world problem but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

So as you can see there is no one size fits all answer. Depends on the suite #.

• Like 1

Well my reason for asking is that the sofa in the living room is adjacent to the bedroom. If I am on the sofa I want to face the way that the ship is sailing. I would also like the bed to face the same way that the ship is sailing. If you still understand me at this point- God bless you and thanks.

13 hours ago, morfred said:

Well my reason for asking is that the sofa in the living room is adjacent to the bedroom. If I am on the sofa I want to face the way that the ship is sailing. I would also like the bed to face the same way that the ship is sailing. If you still understand me at this point- God bless you and thanks.

Understand completely.     I use to always shoot for a forward facing suite but once I sailed in a rear facing on saw little to no difference.  

At least it looks like you have two on Starboard to select from.     BTW M-Class is the same -- one faces forward and next door faces aft. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I was thinking the same thing.    I noticed that every other was a mirror image.  So 1110 will probably be on the Right.

How many cabins in a row are CS? We were trying to deduce that on our cruise because we were too lazy and too on vacation to pull up the deck plan!

16 hours ago, morfred said:

LOL! I realized a couple of weeks ago that some of the Sky Suites (S1s I think) on Apex have the bed facing the balcony, I immediately started the hunt to see if we had booked one! I’m ok with “riding backwards”, but I hear your concern - it’s ok to want the other orientation!  On out fall 2022 TA, I want to wake up looking at the ocean! Now I just hope the trip actually happens!

2 hours ago, cangelmd said:

How many cabins in a row are CS? We were trying to deduce that on our cruise because we were too lazy and too on vacation to pull up the deck plan!

Depends on class of ship ---

M-Class only 2 on each floor  Decks 6, 7, 8 and 9

S-Class   Decks 10 and 11  3 on each side of the ship

E-Class   Deck 11 and 12   5 on Starboard on 12  and 7 on each side on deck 11

As there will likely be more roll angle than pitch angle in high seas on these ships, stabilizers notwithstanding, we prefer beds oriented latitudinally in any case, and really don't care whether they face head port or starboard. 

Prefer the head/toe rocking to side/side.  More relaxing for us for some reason.

That's good dining room seating advice for those with mild motion sickness issues.  The rocking chair orientation seems a lot more comfortable for them vs. side to side motion.