Health Questionaire and Enhanced Pre-embarkation Screening

DiRonT

The questionnaire asked about any recent symptoms. For us, the pre-embarkation health screening consisted of somebody carefully scrutinizing our vaccination record cards and our negative covid test results. They really do look at those carefully, or at least the guy who checked us in did.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

The questionnaire asked about any recent symptoms. For us, the pre-embarkation health screening consisted of somebody carefully scrutinizing our vaccination record cards and our negative covid test results. They really do look at those carefully, or at least the guy who checked us in did.

Good to know that they are serious about looking for that proof.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 2:52 PM, DiRonT said:

Can someone who has cruised in the last few weeks, please tell me what questions are on the Health Questionaire and what does the pre-embarkation health screening consist of?

Do you have the MC App on a smart device?  If so, the health questions are in the MC App.  Journey View, Checklist, Step 5.

I do have the MC App on my Android and I am in the Green Lane, but I am unable to select Arrival & Departure times and the Health Status is grayed out which I assumed was because I am 55 days from departure (Nov 6th. Majestic).

On 9/10/2021 at 4:13 AM, ontheweb said:

Did the careful screening of the documentation cause delays, or did the line move smoothly?

It's bound to have slowed things down somewhat, but for us in the green lane it all went so quickly that I don't see a problem with it. Fastest embarkation we've ever had.

• Thanks 1