Zuiderdam or Rotterdam Panama Canal cruise in February..

Chickadee910

13 minutes ago, Chickadee910 said:

Confused. We are booked on the Panama Canal cruise from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego February 13 to 27,2022. On one sight today it says zuiderdam on another it says Rotterdam..really don’t care as long as I’m on a ship but would like to know.thanks.

Always go to the source!

8B644AE9-A0D9-49F4-8F0B-8284085FEF1D.jpeg

2 hours ago, Chickadee910 said:

Confused. We are booked on the Panama Canal cruise from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego February 13 to 27,2022. On one sight today it says zuiderdam on another it says Rotterdam..really don’t care as long as I’m on a ship but would like to know.thanks.

We're on the same cruise, same dates. Confirmation says: Zuiderdam. Any change in vessels, booked passengers would be notified, I assume.

Edited by PROCRUISE

4 minutes ago, Chickadee910 said:

This is the problem. If I go onto my payment summary it says Rotterdam cabin 7042. If I go to my itinerary it says Zuiderdam cabin 7042 both for February 13 to 27. See why I am confused. Have all my excursions from ft.Lauderdale to San Diego booked.

Oh that is very odd. 

35 minutes ago, Chickadee910 said:

We might not be the only ones. Thought others should check. Will contact Hal Monday.

Since we're on the same cruise, I just doubled checked and found Zuiderdam listed on all sites for us. By all means give HAL a call so they can correct their computer error. Isn't Toronto close to Steubenville?

I live in Circleville, Ohio.

i encourage everyone to be diligent on their bookings. We had a question on one of ours for next year. The Oosterdam has been substituted for our original Westerdam. Everything was a direct transfer (stateroom, price, ports, schedule, etc.) except for our OBC. It should have been $75/pp but only transferred as $50/pp. Actually called our PCC to make a final payment on another cruise but questioned what happened? He looked and made the comment "that they didn't transfer a line of the booking."