Royal eDocs

baldilocks

When I went on my reservation for Allure 8/31/21, I clicked on eDocs1. All I got was some Royal heading an opportunity for onboard booking discount and my luggage tag. There seem to be a lot of blank pages or pages with an outline something? Any comments or help. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, baldilocks said:

When I went on my reservation for Allure 8/31/21, I clicked on eDocs1. All I got was some Royal heading an opportunity for onboard booking discount and my luggage tag. There seem to be a lot of blank pages or pages with an outline something? Any comments or help. Thanks.

Which date?

We have edocs for the October 9th Anthem sailing, which we cancelled August 9th after Royal changed it from an 11 nt  Canary Islands to a 6 nt British Isles. Received some of our money back more than 3 weeks ago but Royal still owes us about 1/3 of what we paid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

We have edocs for the October 9th Anthem sailing, which we cancelled August 9th after Royal changed it from an 11 nt  Canary Islands to a 6 nt British Isles. Received some of our money back more than 3 weeks ago but Royal still owes us about 1/3 of what we paid.

They still owe us money too, for their cancellation of a different cruise. It is difficult to track, with all the odd amounts...but we are $203 short. Standard answer, 30-45 business days. It is not a huge amount of money, but it is our money. :classic_rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Coralc said:

They still owe us money too, for their cancellation of a different cruise. It is difficult to track, with all the odd amounts...but we are $203 short. Standard answer, 30-45 business days. It is not a huge amount of money, but it is our money. :classic_rolleyes:

They owe us $1200+! And yes they say 30-45 days.

• Thanks 1