Help! Does 10 minutes make a difference?

eieiaye

We just booked, at the spur of the moment Burgundy-Provence on Uniworld the end of October.  Uniworld's guidance is to arrive by 3:30.  Most flights coming from US arrive at 3:40.   We could have a very convenient flight from our home town.  If this means getting our own taxi to the port not a big deal.  Thanks for advice

Agree with booking thru the cruise line. We travelled to Morocco in March and are on a Danube cruise now. Every leg of every flight for these trips were canceled/changed, sometimes only days prior, sometimes without notice. 

Air reservation instability is one of the biggest headaches for international travel right now. What looks like a great flight now may not exist later. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, eieiaye said:

We ended up going with the not so convenient departure with Uniworld, but the price came down a bit.  I thought the ease of using Uniworld during this time outweighs the convenience.  Thanks for the input!

I think you made the right decision. After hearing of several Amawaterways cruises cancelled at the last minute - I would hate to have you have plane tickets and no cruise.

• Like 2