Carnival Punchliner Club Comedians?

DGNewton

Question

We sailed the Horizon July 24th and are cruising on her again October 30th.

The main reason for the repeat is the Piano Bar Entertainment - Eden Parker and Jeffrey Munks.  In addition to the ports of call and a 8 day vacation.

However, we enjoyed the comedians, but wondered if they will have others on board instead.   They often repeat with the same type of shows; hence the question.

Thank you for your time.

18 hours ago, DGNewton said:

Question

We sailed the Horizon July 24th and are cruising on her again October 30th.

The main reason for the repeat is the Piano Bar Entertainment - Eden Parker and Jeffrey Munks.  In addition to the ports of call and a 8 day vacation.

However, we enjoyed the comedians, but wondered if they will have others on board instead.   They often repeat with the same type of shows; hence the question.

Thank you for your time.

Comedians usually don’t stay on a ship for more than a week or two. Since the return from COVID I’m noticing some of them staying on ships for a month. Keep an eye on my comedy schedule. I try to update it on Friday or Saturday. The comedians that post their schedules publicly get added. Right now I have Jorge Solano for your 10/30 cruise. 

https://saintgregtravel.com/punchliner-comedy-schedule/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Comedians usually don’t stay on a ship for more than a week or two. Since the return from COVID I’m noticing some of them staying on ships for a month. Keep an eye on my comedy schedule. I try to update it on Friday or Saturday. The comedians that post their schedules publicly get added. Right now I have Jorge Solano for your 10/30 cruise. 

https://saintgregtravel.com/punchliner-comedy-schedule/

Thank

This was the answer was looking for....we had 4 different ones on the 8 day cruise, but i see Manny is elsewhere as a few others.... this will help mix pur plans fo things to do....much appreciated!

• Like 1

With only a few ships sailing, and little port crossovers, we saw 6 different comedians on 6 different adult shows on the Mardi Gras last week.

One of the busy performers on the 1st 3 days of the sailing remained on the ship the whole week but didn't perform the last few nights.  Some nights there were 2 or 3 performers doing a total of 5 or so shows an evening.

Edited by evandbob

39 minutes ago, evandbob said:

With only a few ships sailing, and little port crossovers, we saw 6 different comedians on 6 different adult shows on the Mardi Gras last week.

One of the busy performers on the 1st 3 days of the sailing remained on the ship the whole week but didn't perform the last few nights.  Some nights there were 2 or 3 performers doing a total of 5 or so shows an evening.

They seem to have 6 on Mardi Gras working in pairs. Doing 4-5 shows a night for 2 nights then 4 days off. I think that’s just on Mardi Gras. I think they’re still doing 2 on short cruises and 4 on 7 day cruises on other ships. Miracle seems to have a lot of comedians. I’m guessing they have more since the Alaska cruises are longer.

1 hour ago, jfaaborg said:

How often is the list updated? I am on the Miracle in Nov and would like to see who is going to be performing

Weekly....Friday or Saturday. Now it's only the ones I know about that post their schedules online so there're actually a lot more. Like out of the six that were on Mardi Gras with me. 2 don't have a website. 1 doesn't have a schedule on his website. 2 haven't updated their websites since 2019. And just 1 actually had an updated schedule out there.

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Weekly....Friday or Saturday. Now it's only the ones I know about that post their schedules online so there're actually a lot more. Like out of the six that were on Mardi Gras with me. 2 don't have a website. 1 doesn't have a schedule on his website. 2 haven't updated their websites since 2019. And just 1 actually had an updated schedule out there.

OK, Thank you for the information!