extra covid test

siren

2 minutes ago, forgotmyCCname said:

What do you mean by not working? That they won't come back in time? 

If they will be canceled … or inconclusive or …

Hometests can be done at any time…

14 hours ago, forgotmyCCname said:

I see. Just make sure you have extra in case the home test is inconclusive. Never hurts to have some on hand these days..

We have 2 scheduled appointments each + home tests. I really hope we will get results. And they will be NEGATIVE!!!

This pandemic drives me crazy. We are vaccinated, working 100% ... only getting outside once a week to camp/picnic on the beach ... The only thing I am really worried about these test!!!

And we will have 3 more cruises this year 🤣 two of which are B2B (with a test in between )

We purchased enough to be tested before our next cruise, and afterwards 3 days out, before returning to our worksites (this as a courtesy to coworkers).  That way, if there is a problem, it will be on the testing afterwards.  I personally consider it peace of mind to have extras. 🙂

33 minutes ago, Tatka said:

We have 2 scheduled appointments each + home tests. I really hope we will get results. And they will be NEGATIVE!!!

This pandemic drives me crazy. We are vaccinated, working 100% ... only getting outside once a week to camp/picnic on the beach ... The only thing I am really worried about these test!!!

And we will have 3 more cruises this year 🤣 two of which are B2B (with a test in between )

The test in between your b2b will be done for free on board the ship.  Make sure your appointments will give results within 2 days; otherwise, cancel them and use the BinaxNOW tests.  I agree it wouldn't hurt to buy a bigger supply of tests.  You will need 6 more for the 2 of you, and those being mailed out now are expiring in the 1st quarter of 2022.

The cost of 6 BinaxNOW test kits is a little more than ONE walk-in rapid test, and I also agree the walk-in needs to be rechecked for whether the results are available within 2 days by email.

Edited by pcur