USA boarders open to fully vaccinated flight travellers from November

gymfreak

Breaking news that fully vaccinated Brits nd EU citizens will be able to travel to US in November.

I for one am delighted that our nd of November cruise from Miami on Quest might just happen

Awaiting further clarification before starting the celebration 🙏

• Like 4

Happy for you guys.  We just want the land border open as we have a PO box down there that is so full we will need a truck to bring the stuff home!😂  When we are allowed to drive down there and empty the box, it will be like 10 Christmases!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kitekat said:

Yes this is great news, unless, like my DH you have had the AstraZeneca vaccine which currently isn't recognised in the US... We do hope this gets changed as there are probably a number of us out there.

I'm sure this fine detail will be worked out. It precludes too many people. They've been faffing about with this too long. I'm ok to get on a ship with two doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine. 

Phil 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I'm sure this fine detail will be worked out. It precludes too many people. They've been faffing about with this too long. I'm ok to get on a ship with two doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine. 

Phil 

It looks like from this morning’s BBC interview with Dr Fauci, they recognise the need to accept AZ and its a detail thing 

• Like 4