Printed Copies of Vaccination Receipt from the Ministry of Health

Marymommyof3

I'm sure this was already discussed, but after seeing a couple of threads here, I wanted to see if any Canadians used the receipts from the Ministry of Health site.  That is all I have.  

My husband has his original receipts, but I have no clue where mine are.

We leave on Sunday out of NJ.

Go to ontario.ca and download your receipts from there.  You will need info from your OHIP card.   I know others from Ontario who have used them for cruising. 

I've also heard that the ones you download and print  from the ontario.ca  site are watermarked and therefore, probably more acceptable than just your original copy you received when you had you got the shots.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marymommyof3 said:

I'm sure this was already discussed, but after seeing a couple of threads here, I wanted to see if any Canadians used the receipts from the Ministry of Health site.  That is all I have.  

My husband has his original receipts, but I have no clue where mine are.

We leave on Sunday out of NJ.

This thread may be helpful to you and the post from Brontravel (she confirmed what she printed and used to get on the Edge)

• Like 1

The receipts that you can download from the Ontario website are perfectly acceptable.

I'd suggest that both you and your husband use them, just to avoid anyone questioning why you have different receipts. DW and I have the cash register-type receipt from the second jab, but were only given an emailed pdf receipt for the first. Again, to avoid being challenged at embarkation, we will present the watermarked version downloaded from the MOH website that others have used without any issues.

• Like 1