Complimentary Beverage List

loriva

The bottle was purchased at a quality bottle store.   I then took it to an awards / engraving store [with a 250ml JW Blue test bottle] and asked them to verify their laser equipment would work before going after the big bottle.

The results were impressive.  Cost $65.00 over the cost of the spirits.

26 minutes ago, Snore42 said:

https://woodencork.com

Try this site.  For the holidays I purchased a special Chinese New Year edition, JW Blue that included engraving for a client.  It was beautiful and the sites Customer Service was good too.  

Oh my gawd!  They’re so expensive. In February, I got four 200ml bottles of blue for $120. Their 750ml was $135. 

Another store had a 750ml bottle for $150. That store, pre-pandemic, was $99 and free engraving. Pandemic ruined that. 

I found St Maarten to be the best prices in the Caribbean. I call my cruises there my liquor run.   I bring back 6 ltrs per person declared with no duty. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 5:11 PM, Kwaj girl said:

Haven't seen Johnny Blue recently (was on Voyager last month) but how about Jack Daniels Sinatra for something special...at a special cost.

We were on Splendor in January and Mariner last September. Both had Blue but I chose the Black in my suite and lounges. 

• 4 months later...

...So if one wanted a nightly martini in PH class room, would that be possible? Is vermouth considered an additional liqour? [high maintenance!]Also, a martini just HAS to be served in the right glass. I'm also going to need some olives. Will my butler do all that for us?

• 3 weeks later...