Live from Horizon. Take 2

jimbo5544

12 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

My better half with our neighbor Sam, our 91 year old neighbor.  

5E5C7875-C809-4955-A8E4-731130E92793.jpeg

Sam could pass for 71! It's great you did this, I always wanted to take our "adopted" Grampa next door. We did take him to Cirque de Soliel and Ringling Bros. Circus. In his 80s and first time he saw the circus.

Edited by mondello
Correction
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, James4me said:

I hope you took a picture of the Havana pool and the other pool when you got back.

I did not did not even pass by the main pool. We did go to the havana and pooll there was five or six people in the pool and three and probably each hot tub.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mondello said:

Sam could pass for 71! It's great you did this, I always wanted to take our "adopted" Grampa next door. We did take him to Cirque de Soliel and Ringling Bros. Circus. In his 80s and first time he saw the circus.

He is having a blast, thanks for the kind words it is our pleasure to do itHe is having a blast, thanks for the kind words it is our pleasure to do it

3 minutes ago, helene109 said:

We have a cove booked for May! Now I am torn. Did you take any balcony pictures? Thanks 

Don't change because of me. However, the Havana Area and exclusive pool & hot tubs on the Vista class ships are so much better than Mardi Gras. May cost too much some weeks but it is nice to actually be able to enjoy the pool/hot tubs onboard.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mondello said:

Don't change because of me. However, the Havana Area and exclusive pool & hot tubs on the Vista class ships are so much better than Mardi Gras. May cost too much some weeks but it is nice to actually be able to enjoy the pool/hot tubs onboard.

Not sure if it is worth $1,100 more going to try the cove. On the Mardi Gras loved the suite but not the balcony as we looked down and saw the Havana area.