Mardi Gras Elegant night question

Disfan5

I have read on line that on Elegant night, they also serve lobster in ChiBang and Capitano.  Can amyone confirm that its true?  I have someone that does not want to take dress pants and a collared shirt because of luggage space issues.

The dress code on elegant night is the same everywhere except the Lido deck.  Having said that, there is no need for extravagant clothing.  Jeans and a collared (polo??) shirt are just fine.  Really, just no shorts.

Edited by Schoifmom
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Disfan5 said:

I have read on line that on Elegant night, they also serve lobster in ChiBang and Capitano.  Can amyone confirm that its true?  I have someone that does not want to take dress pants and a collared shirt because of luggage space issues.

They have the lobster in Chibang and Cucina and I believe the smokehouse. Now you don't have the full dining room menu so like the night I did it in Chibang I had a Chibang appetizer and dessert to go with the lobster, risotto, broccoli.

I believe elegant night dress code applies as others have said. I've loosened my elegant night attire since I started flying to ports. I just don't have room in my suitcase for it. I've been wearing a dark pair of jeans and a polo my past few cruises and it's been fine.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

The dress code on elegant night is the same everywhere except the Lido deck.  Having said that, there is no need for extravagant clothing.  Jeans and a collared (polo??) shirt are just fine.  Really, just no shorts.

The dress code on elegant night wasn't enforced from what I saw on the Pride last week.

I'm talking t-shirts including plain white ones , band shirts,  other random designs and many people had regular not dressy type shorts on.

to OP

If one nice looking set of clothes pushes you over the limited you probably packed more than you'd ever need.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Disfan5 said:

We will be flying Spirit, Which is fine, but we are watching how much we pack.

My SIL flies to FL on SW and always with just a carryon.  Has a simple dress for Elegant Night.  Works fine.  No one cares if you wear the same clothes on 2nd Elegant Night.  In fact, most people don't care what you wear on any Elegant Night.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

My SIL flies to FL on SW and always with just a carryon.  Has a simple dress for Elegant Night.  Works fine.  No one cares if you wear the same clothes on 2nd Elegant Night.  In fact, most people don't care what you wear on any Elegant Night.  

Hey it's 2021.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sailin_Pirate said:

to OP

If one nice looking set of clothes pushes you over the limited you probably packed more than you'd ever need.

When we fly on Spirit, we usually just bring one personal item per person, which is a bag 18x14x8. My son and I took a seven day cruise and managed to bring everything we needed, sandals, bathing suits, a hat, cover up, along wth shorts and tshirts in two bags.  My husband and MIL are on this cruise and I dont think they would be able to bring everything they would need.qNSvAqnXAMWQ2OYOcsQYQK4GhwJPvHIkjYEC-54d8B8Jcg3JKRhY2EjvHmQPvTwGetul5Qs5mvuUoSKYvFPjM5hdwxzowHdRbt7LBgfftWYanvZvcq2mb3I-RwAyFnD87swmxxjI2_yyrUuNtSIdTy7lW4eFR6vk35l4gtdBBzWUsTz06QRhUMFB07wdlJdCCwlw82PmpVd2oBUaVorV5h2CoxUD82DIU_czLDEr3xxrYNTWzZ_NM3LzHFrUWo6tQh_MDdDKUdH5AnMHk49LcqcBs18Y4SsZ82cl5D4LHQ1Utn78P8uhn0K89R8ZPMfhsGxGvsk8UjO3OdqO8u0T3x3ReNcty4Z-6fPo5uG-Ml2zxIaakGCVMund1jSpC9XD0K7vqNonnlFFBHSMHbEZkySSV4Nx8sNy8svqkBlzBM2CpqCde6jASzBN2j17AQpgL8-r1qtgjrz-UHkejGjurVglIaqBdfhiTK-lgP-K9FHO5r7jN7uuHXErgbEoImwC_EwElQxKmW4GpFe54ES-kZyqxU7zplI6xAKYiXDyFAKBqM70PyMK5ZDuzYa2bFBWPg0N7ho8N9p6lgPvxIsk6AF1JsVTz0I-36LaJjYds_XTklvUA1soulVCGbYCJSC3YUmhRL_t8p1-YJ_DjFMm0l4fRn3gl8ujyYNT63AmrYyqKVYhrcXqIxRYtFL_AFxT7LYYQha81Z9oa1NVd7x9dzS_=w1821-h864-no?authuser=0