Emerald Princess Cabin Question

Woobstr112G

Quick question regarding cabins on the Emerald Princess. Within the last couple of years, were new cabins added to the Emerald?  I saw a video awhile back on YouTube that made a comment about this. I can’t remember the name of the video and can no longer find it.  Thanks in advance for any replies…..

Bob

28 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

Quick question regarding cabins on the Emerald Princess. Within the last couple of years, were new cabins added to the Emerald?  I saw a video awhile back on YouTube that made a comment about this. I can’t remember the name of the video and can no longer find it.  Thanks in advance for any replies…..

Bob

Princess lists the Emerald as 3,080 passengers, the same as the Crown.  The Caribbean Princess Shows a slightly larger passenger capacity at about 3,150.  I do not believe the Emerald has had any cabins added.

Yeah I went scratching my head and searched too after the cruise Video Blogger "Don" incorrectly stated yesterday that the during the 2019 drydock 120 additional cabins were added to the Emerald ---- Which is simply not true (I think he confused the Island with the Emerald) 

The Market Place was added as well as Planks, and Steamers where the Horizon court & Caribe Cafe was, and Salty Dog & Slice were updated outside, also a very extensive rework of their engine environmental systems below decks in the 11 day dry dock in April 2019 ---- NO new cabins planned or added.

Fake News