Haven Concierge Contact

labehnen

Hello all -

I'm a little over 50 days away from my Escape cruise (11/20).  We're staying in the Haven and I haven't received an email or letter from the Concierge.  Should I be concerned the cruise will get canceled.  Or are other cruisers experiencing delays in communications?  Have any November 2021 Escape Haven guests received their welcome letter? Thanks - safe sailing to all!

19 minutes ago, labehnen said:

Hello all -

I'm a little over 50 days away from my Escape cruise (11/20).  We're staying in the Haven and I haven't received an email or letter from the Concierge.  Should I be concerned the cruise will get canceled.  Or are other cruisers experiencing delays in communications?  Have any November 2021 Escape Haven guests received their welcome letter? Thanks - safe sailing to all!

NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

855-625-4283

15 minutes ago, labehnen said:

Hello all -

Did you book the cruise yourself or through a travel agent? I got the concierge letter along with all my confirmation materials from my TA after final payment. 

We generally get the Haven letter with the luggage tags about a month before sailing. So I wouldn’t be concerned if I hadn’t gotten the mailing for a November 20 sailing yet. Give it a few more weeks. And we booked with a TA. The letter and tags used to be mailed to the TA, but for the last several cruises, they have been sent directly to us. 

• Like 1

Not the first time this topic has come up.  Look at the #2 post from @Laszlo.  This is why knowing what you get as amenities in the Haven is so important.  130 prior to my cruise which is on November 27, 2021; I reached out to the contacts that @Laszlomentioned.  Haven guest can pre-reserve days, times and specialty restaurant at 130 days out.  I did and they immediately showed up on my online NCL Summary page.  

Below I will attached two document that every Haven Guest should have.  One says for the NCL Joy and is a break down of amenities for each stateroom including Haven.  This is a template and is used for most every NCL ship.  The other is a Haven letter.  

I have never gotten the US Mail Haven Letter until 30-45 days prior to the cruise.  Being during covid-19, I am not sure when or if that will show up.  

I hope it helps everyone from this point forward.

Cruise well everyone.

Amenities JOY.pdf Welcome Aboard Haven+.pdf

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, roger001 said:

Question.   Reading the Haven Welcome aboard letter, it implies that the room can be stocked with various choices of liquor and also selected soft drinks, like Diet Pepsi.  Are these items like no charge?  Unlimited Diet Pepsi available in room?

Look closer.  It shows Suite names H1, H2.  Look at it closer.  

3 minutes ago, Cruise Gopher said:

The soft drinks and water (still or sparkling) are not listed under that high end suite section. This letter is very misleading.  

All me to give you the second document that comes with this letter.  This one is specifically for the Joy.  It is essentially for most all NCL Ships. 

Amenities JOY.pdf

2 minutes ago, Sthrngary said:

All me to give you the second document that comes with this letter.  This one is specifically for the Joy.  It is essentially for most all NCL Ships. 

Amenities JOY.pdf 58.99 kB · 1 download

This one is clear. I’m referring to that Haven letter. It makes it sound like everything on the left side is complimentary to all Haven guests. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, labehnen said:

Hello all -

We have always got our suites letter and bag tags almost exactly 50 days prior to cruise. We have seen NCL sending luggage tags out to more people than just suites lately (outside of Alaska where they always send tags to everyone departing from Seattle), so I am not sure if that is contributing to congestion in their mailings. 

2 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

@Sthrngary - I gave you a shout out over on the Save Money On Cruises - Tips & Tricks forum. 
American Express Platinum Card Benefit? 
If you dont mind sharing your expertise?

9 hours ago, greatestvalue said:

@Sthrngary - I gave you a shout out over on the Save Money On Cruises - Tips & Tricks forum. 
American Express Platinum Card Benefit? 
If you dont mind sharing your expertise?

@greatestvalue, I did not see that so I will comment here.  I traveled internationally for over 37 years.  You learn how to maximize your travel, value and yes perks over that time. You also learn to research all your credit card amenities will give you. Remember when my wife bought a "Coach Purse" and it got stolen three weeks later. American Express Platinum replaced the purse.  That got me thinking.  What else does it provide besides "Points" to buy things like most other cards.

That is where Cruises came in.  Not lets all remember, the more expensive your stateroom, the more perks you get.  When I am in a Haven Suite on NCL, I usually get $300.00 additional onboard credits plus dinner for two in the French Restaurant.  With my recent Crystal Voyage, I got $500.00 of onboard credits which really was $250.00 net.  Crystal was providing $250.00 on their own but that was not combinable with the AMX perk.

I also had to cancel a recent cruise due to my wife getting "Break Through" Covid.  My travel insurance handled most but AMX kicked in an additional $200.00 that the insurance company did not pay.  AMX like many other credit cards does have Trip Cancellation and Interruption benefits.  

My advise to everyone is to read the benefits you cards have and leverage them.  It is fun research and can really help you in the future.  

Cruise well.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, roger001 said:

Yes.  Rereading it...you're right.

This may be completely my fault.  This "Welcome to the Haven" letter was sent to me.  I am in an (H2) Deluxe Owners Suite on the Joy.  These (H1, H2, H4 ect) suites get extra amenities which the letter shows.  I apologize to anyone confused for not realizing this sooner.  

Cruise Well everyone. 

• Like 2

On 9/30/2021 at 6:29 PM, Sthrngary said:

Report back and not problem.  

Cruise well.

FYI, I emailed the Concierge desk Thursday evening last week. I haven't had a reply yet and no reservation on my booking. I may call later this week, however really no rush as at 117 days there is still nothing available to book. 

5 minutes ago, debnjoe1438 said:

FYI, I emailed the Concierge desk Thursday evening last week. I haven't had a reply yet and no reservation on my booking. I may call later this week, however really no rush as at 117 days there is still nothing available to book. 

It could be a while, their are a lot of people in suites ahead of you

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

It could be a while, their are a lot of people in suites ahead of you

You may be right.  The good news is the Haven Guests at 117 days out will have priority on the Reservations.  Especially since many cruises are only at 60% capacity.  

• Like 1