Booking Shows

yeah, we are on Allure 11/8 and you cannot book.  Have to wait until you get the ship's WIFI via the app.  We plan to book the shows as soon as we can get hooked up.  With such low capacity, not going to be an issue going to any show.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, karena1 said:

yeah, we are on Allure 11/8 and you cannot book.  Have to wait until you get the ship's WIFI via the app.  We plan to book the shows as soon as we can get hooked up.  With such low capacity, not going to be an issue going to any show.

That’s not necessarily true because there are less seats too. I haven’t been to one show where there aren’t people without reservations complaining that they couldn’t get a reservation for anything. They do let people in once all reservations check in if they have room but definitely don’t count on that and reserve the shows you want as soon as you get on.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Can I "assume" that if you are in a sky suite and above, no reservations for shows is necessary.

No you still need reservations. We’re in sky and I just made them myself when we got on. To be honest sky class has meant really nothing on ship other than having access to CK for breakfast or lunch or if we wanted a dinner reservation after 8pm every night and a bigger cabin and balcony.

39 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

No you still need reservations. We’re in sky and I just made them myself when we got on. To be honest sky class has meant really nothing on ship other than having access to CK for breakfast or lunch or if we wanted a dinner reservation after 8pm every night and a bigger cabin and balcony.

We sail on Oasis class ships- we did once sail on the Explorer and that ship didn't really provide any real suite perks-

• Like 1