Is Camp at Sea open?

rimmit

I have tried to search for answers to this on the X website, blogs, and on CC and seem to be missing findjnf anything.  Is Camp at sea (kids club) open?  If so what are the protocols?   Do they only have so many sessions a cruise?  RCI only allows X number of sessions per cruise.  Do you have to prebook the kids club?  

anyone that has been on X since restarting any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.

On Equinox it was open but they only had one child so maybe was handled on demand.     I noticed they had a ships staff playing with her in the Basketball court area one day.

I looked at the App under  activities for my 10/11 cruise on Millennium and shows open between 9:00Am and  12:00 PM

26 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Very few children are sailing, especially now that school has started.

Good point but when our kids were in pre-school/early elementary we took them out of school for vacations on occasion.  

• Like 1

We were on the September 17 and 24 Millennium cruises.  During the B2B meeting the documentation officer was asked if there were any kids onboard, and he reported a that we did have a three year old on board.  On the second leg my husband and I saw four passengers who appeared to be under the age of 12 with two of them clearly being pre-school in age.  If Celebrity was offering any Fun Factory program it must have been limited indeed.

We utilized Camp at Sea this summer on Apex (June) and Summit (July). There are even Camp at Sea masks 🙂 (or the RCCL Kids Crab Masks as well)

They did combine age groups at time for staffing needs, but yes they are fully open on all ships AFAIK.

Camp at Sea is open on Millennium (I'm currently onboard).     There is a small spattering of kids on board.

Currently on Millennium the Camp at Sea is only open  9-12.    

B0527263-8EEC-4244-ABF3-ED49C2544135.thumb.jpeg.ad95d7b70f741fdd3a8f65bfe49f62c5.jpeg

C3F8DB3E-1BA4-4A9B-AC4D-72D99847E2E6.thumb.jpeg.bf91f5078c5e578d0016f09f4b614dac.jpeg

4B26B88D-E94C-447B-A68A-5B865B8F95A1.thumb.jpeg.24b1130e4a73bdc5a328d8d285aa1673.jpeg

07257F4F-66B2-43A7-91A7-C05DE2FFEAA8.thumb.jpeg.88ab6352810afd940acc8b06406c9218.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain

5 hours ago, Tennant said:

Does anyone know if they have open house times in the kids club? We have a 2.5 year old so he can go on his own. 

Not clear what you mean by "go on his own". Do you mean you would drop him off and pick him up? Is he toilet trained?