Best way to enjoy Cabo in a day?

jwlnroe

US money is fine.

$10 per person round trip is reasonable, but I do not know how you would identify your boat when it comes back for you.  I've never had the boat drop me off at Lover's Beach (the beach near the Arch), only at Medano Beach (or at the Puerto Paraiso Mall), and then I make my own way back to the tender dock by land or by a new water taxi.

• 3 weeks later...

We were in Cabo yesterday. After we got off the tender, we walked left (walking to the right will take you along the boardwalk, with many restaurants, bars, and vendors) until it dead ends into the street. We walked leisurely for about 10 minutes and entered a wonderful local beach...all free...mostly locals swimming.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:42 AM, jwlnroe said:

So coming in on the carnival miracle - don’t really want to do a paid excursion for this stop.  I want to see the arch(from a distance is fine) .. do some swimming and shopping.. yummy food for lunch.  I can’t do the cruises out to the arch I get sea sick on smaller boats easier.  Family of 4… adult kids.  What’s the best way for us to enjoy the day?  Thank you!! 

My fist cruise started with 10 foot waves...  I turned green at dinner that night.  Fortunately we were sitting with a doctor from Atlanta General hospital.  He told my wife (after I had gone back to the room) to get an antihistamine...not a motion sickness pill.  Walmart sells a generic for of ChlorTabs or Wal-Dryl.

Start taking them the day before you get on the cruise ship and you won't get seasick, even on smaller boats.  After 3 days you will have your sea legs and probably won't even need them any more.