Elite Benefit

MLP12

18 hours ago, MLP12 said:

I'm sure there are pros and cons to both Celebrity and Royal.  Looking forward to  having a new adventure!

Over the years we've enjoyed the similarities and differences between Celebrity and RC. While onboard one or the other we don't bother comparing. Caught up in the moment and having way too much fun. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bloomcruisers said:

We are looking at booking a simply sail rate which would not include the drink package. As I understand it, elites get unlimited CC menu drinks at any bar between 5-7. Does that include wine in the MDR if we eat early seating? Or if not, can we carry a glass in from a bar? 

You can also pour a glass in your cabin and bring to MDR. I've only got the CBP and unsure if I will upgrade plus I am very particular about wines.

7 hours ago, drakes2 said:

You can also pour a glass in your cabin and bring to MDR. I've only got the CBP and unsure if I will upgrade plus I am very particular about wines.

I am with you however, I prefer more than a glass or two a day so the two bottles per stateroom would never last more than three or four days.  

We have come to the conclusion that on Celebrity we will only sail in suites.  Having come to the decision that we just really appreciate the larger room. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if they still hold a Captains Club cocktail hour in the Sky lounge? We liked meeting people at these events and wondered if they have been reinstated. I know the drinks are loaded on the sea pass..but just wonder if people still congregate in the Sky Lounge for this.

7 minutes ago, kearney said:

Does anyone know if they still hold a Captains Club cocktail hour in the Sky lounge? We liked meeting people at these events and wondered if they have been reinstated. I know the drinks are loaded on the sea pass..but just wonder if people still congregate in the Sky Lounge for this.

Currently no. No evening CC HH at all. I would imagine the Sky Lounge is open in the evening for those wanting a pre diner drink. 

Edited by davekathy

3 minutes ago, kearney said:

It's been discontinued. Now you can get unlimited drinks in most bars from 5 to 7pm with your card. 

What I liked about a set location for CC cocktail hour.. was that you were likely to run into the same people... so guess we will still go the Sky Lounge anyway.. favorite spot on the ship especially when leaving a port...

30 minutes ago, kearney said:

What I liked about a set location for CC cocktail hour.. was that you were likely to run into the same people... so guess we will still go the Sky Lounge anyway.. favorite spot on the ship especially when leaving a port...

Its the same people every evening at the sky lounge and they will even keep a seat for you if they know you're coming the next evening.