Sapphire/Royal Switch and EZ Air Transfer

clan

I was affected by a ship swap from the Sapphire Princess to the Royal Princess for my Alaska cruise next May.  The e-mail that I received on 8/31 clearly states that our EZair flights will be moved to the new voyage.  There have been many posts on CC indicating that the switch was taking longer than expected.  I called probably a couple of weeks ago and was told it was still being worked on.  I called again today to check and after 30 minutes on hold I got a rep who didn't even know that the flights were supposed to be switched!

Are there others of you out there still waiting for your EZair flights to be attached to your new booking?  Do you have any additional information from your PVP or travel agent?  TIA for any info.

Our flights have not been transferred to the new cruise either. I asked Princess on the phone and was told the flights definitely would transfer over and I should definitely not book new flights. I keep checking but the flights keep not showing up.

Thrak, I was hoping more people would respond to this post.  I'll post any developments, and I hope you will do the same.

BTW, we are both on the same cruise--May 2.  Hope to meet you on board!

Although I am not on your voyage, from experience air always takes longer.   I always check on the airlines website in these instances to make sure the booking is still valid and then just wait for the transfer to take place.

Princess is a little new at moving people to replacement voyages. Remember until recently, Canceled cruises were only offered refund or FCC. 

The move overs are taking quite a little longer. I was moved from the 2022 Emerald Sydney to LA to the 2023 Majestic Sydney to LA. First, Princess will move you to the ship and then another department takes care of the accounting of adjusting/protecting your original fare and perks, so do not be alarmed if the ‘numbers’ are not right initially, they will be fixed along with EzAir but that part is probably last.

My friends were notified end of August, Diamond LA to Tokyo  Aril 2022, canceled and they had choice of LA to Sydney Sept 2022 or Sydney to LA 2023 on Majestic. My friend is still waiting for transfer to Majestic, it is frustrating to wait, but it will happen. I think my move over took 8 weeks.. 

• Like 1

We phoned Princess who advised the flights would eventually show on our new booking. My husband emailed Princess, he received a very helpful reply, to advise they had now moved over our flight. We can see the flights now on our booking. 

22 hours ago, hellopuppies said:

My EzAir with Diamond was not transferred to the replacement Sapphire next Dec. Wonder if EzAir is also transferable? 

Flights are only available for booking 330 days before the end of your cruise, so the air booking cannot be set up yet.

I would ask Princess to confirm they will be set up once they are available to book.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:53 PM, ceilie1 said:

Thrak,our flights have been moved over for our May 2nd cruise.They were done at least a week ago.

Good to know. Just now checked and our flights aren't showing. Of course the flights for our "cancelled by Princess" B2B2B down under are still showing in the bookings. Why the bookings still show as active in the Personalizer and on the App I have no idea.