Review: Star Legend 09/27-10/03/2021 Lisbon to Málaga

steamboats

I had the pleasure to be on the first cruise of the newly stretched Star Legend out of Lisbon to Málaga (the cruise ended yesterday in Barcelona but I had to leave last Sunday). The first part of my photo intense review is online covering the ship - deck by deck. The text is in German but usually automatic translation works pretty well. And as there are lots of photos you might not even need the translation for this part. Part 2 will go online tomorrow covering extra costs. Part 3 will be my Star Balcony Suite 632 in the new part of the ship. After that it will be a day by day diary of my cruise.

Hope you enjoy!

steamboats

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The hot stone loungers are free to use (as well as the saunas and the rest of the spa area). You just need an appointment for a time slot as there are only up to 4 people allowed in the spa.

Of course you have to pay for the treatments. There´s a price list in my photos on page 2 (Nebenkosten an Bord).

steamboats

• Like 1

Vielen Dank für Ihre Rezension und Bilder. Wunderschön Bilder. Ich habe 26 Zeit mit Wind Star gesegelt. Irgendwann möchte ich auf die neue  Motoryacht segeln. Ich liebe die Wind Surf. Vielleicht im Sommer oder  Herbst 2023. Frohes Segeln. 

• Like 1