Cost of Specialty Restaurants?

Tom O.

I am sure this has been answered a hundred times, but I cannot find it anywhere.

How much extra are the specialty Restaurants?

I would be on the Crown Princess, so I believe the only specialty restaurants are Sabatini's and the Crown Grill.

Also what is the charge for the Ultimate Balcony Dining?

This brochure shows all of their dining options by ship including the cost for specialty restaurants.

The UBD is $100 per couple but several posts state it currently unavailable due to limited time crew are allowed in cabins. I board Majestic later this month & will know if it’s still unavailable…one of our favorite dining experiences.

dining-options.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Tom O. said:

I am sure this has been answered a hundred times, but I cannot find it anywhere.

How much extra are the specialty Restaurants?

I would be on the Crown Princess, so I believe the only specialty restaurants are Sabatini's and the Crown Grill.

Also what is the charge for the Ultimate Balcony Dining?

It's all spelled out at Princess.com under dining.

5 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

This brochure shows all of their dining options by ship including the cost for specialty restaurants.

dining-options.pdf 1.56 MB · 32 downloads

Thank you Astro, that information was just what I needed. There was nothing on the Princess website that I could find that told me the actual prices. But that may be because I don't have a cruise booked yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom O. said:

Thank you Astro, that information was just what I needed. There was nothing on the Princess website that I could find that told me the actual prices. But that may be because I don't have a cruise booked yet.

This:  https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/specialty-restaurants/

You are able to download a PDF menu for each venue and the cover charge is on the menu (should be there in all cases, but I have not examined them all).

3 hours ago, Tom O. said:

Typing "cost of specialty dining on princess" into Google would have gotten you the information that you needed.

DON