MDR Reservations on Apex….I Need Help!

Lady Arwen

We’re booked on Apex for September, British Isles.  I’ve been trying to make reservations in the dining rooms, but after I book the restaurant and the day, it will not allow me to scroll to book times!  Our Edge cruise in October was not a problem making dining reservations, just Apex.

Has anybody else encountered this problem?  I know that the Celebrity website is very wonky and extremely unreliable, but this should be easy!  Would appreciate any advice or comments.

1 hour ago, Lady Arwen said:

We’re booked on Apex for September, British Isles.  I’ve been trying to make reservations in the dining rooms, but after I book the restaurant and the day, it will not allow me to scroll to book times!  Our Edge cruise in October was not a problem making dining reservations, just Apex.

Has anybody else encountered this problem?  I know that the Celebrity website is very wonky and extremely unreliable, but this should be easy!  Would appreciate any advice or comments.

I believe September 22 is too far away and dining times are not open for booking yet.

Just now, Saab4444 said:

I believe September 22 is too far away and dining times are not open for booking yet.

Our Edge cruise is in October and had no problem booking dining times for the entire cruise.  It allows me to choose the day and then it shows times and then the screen freezes.  I honestly believe it’s Celebrity website glitch.  I’ll call them, but I hate waiting on hold for an hour.

13 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I don't see how y'all book dining so far in advance, I don't know where/what I want to eat tonight.  🙂

Four MDRs on Apex, so you book ahead which one you want.  Same main menu in all four, but a few special items only found in that restaurant.  Just like booking a dining time in any MDR, except Edge class gives you four. 

1 hour ago, Lady Arwen said:

Four MDRs on Apex, so you book ahead which one you want.  Same main menu in all four, but a few special items only found in that restaurant.  Just like booking a dining time in any MDR, except Edge class gives you four. 

I know how it works…  🙂

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

I know how it works…  🙂

Sorry, you said you don’t know what you want to eat that far in advance, and trust me I don’t either.  I don’t even know what’s for dinner tonight lol!  I was just pointing out you could book a day and a time before sailing.  Some of us are creatures of habit and some are spontaneous.  I’m the former and wish I were the latter.

I ran into that same problem last night on my laptop.  If I scrolled up, than down really fast I could see the times but it wouldn't stay on the screen for me to book.  At work I have a desk top and I was able to see the times and book as the screen is larger.  This probably doesn't help you - but it was how I resolved the problem.  Maybe you could get it to work on your phone.   Worth a try.  Good luck.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, acctgtogo said:

I ran into that same problem last night on my laptop.  If I scrolled up, than down really fast I could see the times but it wouldn't stay on the screen for me to book.  At work I have a desk top and I was able to see the times and book as the screen is larger.  This probably doesn't help you - but it was how I resolved the problem.  Maybe you could get it to work on your phone.   Worth a try.  Good luck.

Thank you!  I tried it on my desktop instead of my iPad and voila it worked!  I knew there would be someone who could help me on these boards.  Your assistance is very much appreciated!

6 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Is this for Sept 2022??