Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

Happy to know you booked, and on the Panorama, too! I look forward to reading all the changes.  Once my baby girl is vaccinated, we can finally book and cruise the seas as a family again.  For now, I have my anniversary cruise on the Radiance to look forward to.  

• Like 2

Hey Greg!  Can't wait for your trip, I was sad when you debarked Mardi Gras.  Hope you have a great time, I'll be following along - I still have something like 50 days before I finally get back on a ship. Love living vicariously through yours. 

Sorry about the dental work.  Good you got it done beforehand, I've been on a cruise with a dental issue and it is NOT fun at all.

• Like 1

I had a jamocha shake for dinner last night. I haven't had one of those in...maybe 10 years. Arby's sure has stepped up their milkshake situation. Back then it used to just come in their regular cup. Now they have the fancy clear cups with the dome type lid with whipped cream and chocolate.

Today I went to cottage cheese. When I was a kid if you sent me up to the salad bar at a buffet I'd come back with just a bowl of cottage cheese. 

I was invited to a BBQ tonight. I think I'll skip that. I'm debating on trying solid food tomorrow. I always have pizza on Sunday during football season.

• Like 7

Hey Greg - Looking forward to another live review.  I'm excited about my Vista Thanksgiving cruise that we just booked.  I'm going to go back and check out your Vista review.  Also, if anyone has any Cozumel suggestions, I would appreciate it.  I've been there a few times but I'm hoping for some new recommendations.

• Like 2

I'm going to be parking at the parking spot again...but this time I'll be at the DFW North lot. Last time I was at the South lot. They have some kind of October special happening and it's only 25 cents/day more to park in the North lot. Last time it would've been like $5/day more. I guess I'm starting to accumulate points with them. My account says I have enough points for a free day. I'll probably save those for a time when they don't have a sale going on. That's not bad though. I only parked there for Mardi Gras...and I parked at the one in Houston when I went on that short Cozumel trip in May.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BohJang said:

Hey Greg - Looking forward to another live review.  I'm excited about my Vista Thanksgiving cruise that we just booked.  I'm going to go back and check out your Vista review.  Also, if anyone has any Cozumel suggestions, I would appreciate it.  I've been there a few times but I'm hoping for some new recommendations.

Have you done the barhop?

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 5:02 PM, IntrepidFromDC said:

Sadly I won't be able to enjoy your live review this time... happily it's because I'll be on the Pride 10/24.  I'm sure the 50 or so pages of comedy and info leading up to embarkation will be fun though!  😁 🏴‍☠️

And I am looking forward to your posts as we are on Pride after you😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BohJang said:

No - my husband doesn't drink at all.  However, I drink enough for both of us.

If you haven't been to the east side of the island, you definitely should. That tour is an easy way to do it. You don't really have to drink to go. They give you a welcome shot at each stop but you could drink both of them. You can find my stuff on that here: Cozumel Barhop.  Or here's my Atlantis Submarine excursion if that interests you.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

If you haven't been to the east side of the island, you definitely should. That tour is an easy way to do it. You don't really have to drink to go. They give you a welcome shot at each stop but you could drink both of them. You can find my stuff on that here: Cozumel Barhop.  Or here's my Atlantis Submarine excursion if that interests you.

Great-thanks. I will check it out.  And no problem with me drinking both of them 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/15/2021 at 2:39 PM, Saint Greg said:

My home covid tests. I think I’m planning on doing one Thursday evening. In that free time between work and my Thursday night football get together.

DC2D2902-310D-4A11-A5EF-84AE36620057.jpeg

Did ours first thing this morning for Monday Miracle cruise. Was really easy a s stress free.  Hoping to meet you on the Panorama. 

Edited by Webecruzen
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Webecruzen said:

Did ours first thing this morning for Monday Miracle cruise. Was really easy a s stress free.  Hoping to meet you on the Panorama. 

Having a great time on the Miracle. See you guys on Monday! 🤗

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The pain medicine they give out for these things is stupid. 20 ipuprofen 600 and 20 lortab. I used two ibuprofen yesterday and today I'm fine. I don't need anything else.

Don't even get me started. I work in pharma and have to smh at the opiate crisis and especially the miserable Sacklers and their miserable legacy and the damage they have done to humanity, others' faith in humanity, our industry, and just the world in general. Overprescription is not cool either on behalf of the medical community. We can do better, why don't we just simply DO BETTER?  And unfortunately there is a little more to the story in my case as opiate issues have been a problem for someone close to me in my life. 

Oh well, anyway, have a great cruise, looking forward to joining you and Jeff.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

Don't even get me started. I work in pharma and have to smh at the opiate crisis and especially the miserable Sacklers and their miserable legacy and the damage they have done to humanity, others' faith in humanity, our industry, and just the world in general. Overprescription is not cool either on behalf of the medical community. We can do better, why don't we just simply DO BETTER?  And unfortunately there is a little more to the story in my case as opiate issues have been a problem for someone close to me in my life.

And it was the same thing when I got the root canal. Totally different surgeon. Gave me a bottle of lortab that I didn’t use. One of my ex girlfriends had a problem with pain killers. That’s what really opened my eyes to it. I don’t take them unless I really need them. I don’t even know when the last time I had one before this was…couple years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1