Drink packages

1 hour ago, GMomKassie said:

What is the lowest price for UDP you have seen in the Black Friday Sale? 
Pre Covid, did the offer the Ice Show and Aqua show enough times that everyone got a chance to attend

Is UDP unlimited drinking or dining. We just had drinking for 43  day this past week, best I've seen it.

On 10/16/2021 at 2:32 PM, GMomKassie said:

The last prices we paid for the UDP was $51 pp per day on the Oasis and $46 pp per day on the Empress.   Both these cruises were last year and both were cancelled due to Covid.   These packages were not purchased on Black Friday.  

Right now I've been checking the drink package price for next March but it's still too expensive.  I hope they offer a good price on Black Friday.

Check frequently as the pricing changes.   If you buy your drink package keep checking the pricing because it if is offered for less, you can cancel and rebuy at the better price.   And the prices can be different for different ships / sailing dates.  

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 4:32 PM, GMomKassie said:

Pre Covid, did the offer the Ice Show and Aqua show enough times that everyone got a chance to attend

Recent reviews said aqua show was just one night and sometimes canceled because of weather , agree in past multiple times

It’s 57.99 for our June Symphony and 50.00 for our March Liberty. I ended up purchasing both. The last few years the Black Friday day wasn’t any cheaper.

Also have to keep in mind that inflation is becoming an issue. We won’t see the prices from a couple years ago….