21 day check in. What am I doing wrong?

Married90

We are 21 days out of our Nov 7 Breakaway sailing.  This morning I filled our health and safety step (7).  Selected a time slot, enrolled in eurofins, watched the video, etc.   Everything is complete but the system doesn't check off that step to allow completion.  What am I missing?  All the other steps are checked off...

18 minutes ago, Married90 said:

We are 21 days out of our Nov 7 Breakaway sailing.  This morning I filled our health and safety step (7).  Selected a time slot, enrolled in eurofins, watched the video, etc.   Everything is complete but the system doesn't check off that step to allow completion.  What am I missing?  All the other steps are checked off...

Verify your phone number or email -- at least that was the problem I had with ours.  🤔

We had the same problem with Step 7 as well.  There is clearly a glitch in the system in the verification of your email, even though you put it in correctly and have received a verification back from NCL. 

Here's what worked for us: go back to Step 7, and where you see the little pencil (edit) icon near your email address, just change the last character of your address, type it back in, click "submit" or whatever the button there is (I can't recall), and you should see a little green check mark appear to the left of your email address.  Until you are able to get that check mark, Section 7 will not show as complete.

• Like 2

I’m trying to finish up check in too and have followed everything carefully. Keep getting “we’re sorry, however we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later or contact customer service”. 😡😡.  I even logged out and tried again. This is so frustrating! 

16 minutes ago, ramdoggiesmom said:

I’m trying to finish up check in too and have followed everything carefully. Keep getting “we’re sorry, however we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later or contact customer service”. 😡😡.  I even logged out and tried again. This is so frustrating! 

I have sometimes found the Chat feature on NCL’s website to be helpful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Married90 said:

Thank you all.   Piss poor programming.  Had to go in and “try” to re-certify the email and cell phone only to have the system tell me it is fine .   Now it is complete. Never got any error messages…  Go figure…. 

Wishing you the best of cruises!

• 4 weeks later...

As 21 days out is coming up soon, I wanted to know if people are still having problems doing their health and safety check in. (I guess if I haven't seen any recent complaints, things are probably fixed, but "trust but verify" or as I always told my math students, check your work.

On 10/17/2021 at 9:12 AM, Married90 said:

29 minutes ago, Jarmo said:

For me, it was as simple as doing a 're-send' of email and phone in tab 7.  I had no errors or notifications, but based on advice through a chat with CS I did the re-send and everything was good.

I thought that might be the case, but I figured if this was still happening, it was worth it to keep this sort of near the front so that others can see it. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 9:54 AM, Married90 said:

Thank you all.   Piss poor programming.  Had to go in and “try” to re-certify the email and cell phone only to have the system tell me it is fine .   Now it is complete. Never got any error messages…  Go figure…. 

Nothing piss poor about it.  Just having you verify that the data was indeed correct.  What would be piss poor is for the system to assume after all the shut down that your data was still the same.

• Haha 1

The piss poor part for me is that the error message I got was telling me I had not accepted the terms and conditions (which I had), but the actual problem was the reverifying of the email and phone.  It would have been so much less frustrating if the error message I got actually told me the thing I needed to fix.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, greatestvalue said:

The testing site sign up is asking for an access code.  Anybody have any idea where you get that?

Also, it says first time user enter "new user"  there is no where to enter that info and it will not take it in the access code area. 

Can you help?

Having the same issue.  I bypassed the Eurofins piece for now and it allowed me to complete my check-in.  But I need to register for the testing and, when I attempt to do so, I get "Registration Link Has Expired."  When I click sign-up, it's asking me for the access code which I don't have.  I did try the code from the hyperlink, thinking it might be it, but it tells me registration unsuccessful so apparently not.

Anyone?

19 minutes ago, greatestvalue said:

The testing site sign up is asking for an access code.  Anybody have any idea where you get that?

Also, it says first time user enter "new user"  there is no where to enter that info and it will not take it in the access code area. 

Can you help?

I figured it out.  Thank you.  I had read this before but completely forgot about it 

You dont have to sign up, you just have to click the link and it carries over the time youve chosen. 

Then you may still not see the green check mark.  On the health & check in, click on edit next to your email and click resend.  Do the same for your phone and all the green check marks will appear!!

@phillygwm - Maybe I dont have it figured out then. I just assumed because the green check marks were there that we were all set and the time you choose to check in simply carried over to the testing time.  

Ive got a ticket into the IT Dept of Eurofin, so I will let you know when they respond. 

Edited by greatestvalue
More info

10 minutes ago, greatestvalue said:

@phillygwm - Maybe I dont have it figured out then. I just assumed because the green check marks were there that we were all set and the time you choose to check in simply carried over to the testing time.  

Ive got a ticket into the IT Dept of Eurofin, so I will let you know when they respond. 

Thanks.  The registration itself was easy (for me, at least.)  I have all green checks, 100% complete.  But Eurofins has been a challenge.  I figure I have my check-in time and 3 weeks to worry about the Eurofins piece 🙂  Please let me know what you hear.

One more random question re: check-in.  There is not a step 4 of 8.  What's up with that?

Edited by phillygwm

Just now, phillygwm said:

I figure I have my check-in time and 3 weeks to worry about the Eurofins piece 🙂  Please let me know what you hear.

I thought the same thing.  Ive got the check in time.  Now when I go back into section 7, the link; video etc isnt even available and the headline above says registration is complete and you will get an email when Edocs are ready.

Earlier it just kept saying the registration link had expired.  And I have not heard anyone talk about an "access code" and I didnt see anywhere to enter, as it said in the instructions, New User. 

As soon as I hear from Eurofins I will let you know. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, greatestvalue said:

I thought the same thing.  Ive got the check in time.  Now when I go back into section 7, the link; video etc isnt even available and the headline above says registration is complete and you will get an email when Edocs are ready.

Earlier it just kept saying the registration link had expired.  And I have not heard anyone talk about an "access code" and I didnt see anywhere to enter, as it said in the instructions, New User. 

As soon as I hear from Eurofins I will let you know. 

I'm having the same problem. My husband's check in shows complete and the video under his name is no longer available but I'm not able to complete under my name without registering with Eurofins. Ugh..