Reflection Adjoining Rooms - Do Verandas Connect Too?

Landlubber2021

Hello

We are very excited for our first cruise in 18 years. This forum is a wealth of information!

I looked on the sticky and searched the forums, but could not find a lot of information about adjoining rooms and the balcony/veranda space. Does anyone know if adjoining room's balconies also adjoin to make one large balcony? Maybe it is just wishful thinking. 

Specifics: Reflection rooms 1411 and 1409 (C1) Aft Veranda Stateroom.

Thank you!

While can't find exact for the rooms the balconies should connect.  You will have to ask the stateroom attendant to open it.    The two room have an interior connection but recently I saw a video on Equinox and the lady was noting the balcony was open and would have to have them close and lock it.

We were on Reflection back in Jan 2019.  The balcony divider had a hinged door which is very obvious in the photo.  You can even see the steel clip that holds the open door in place on the left side of the picture above the left most fin.  It's possible the that aft balconies are designed differently, but I doubt it.

.IMG_E3726a.thumb.jpg.11c683b46b99c6dc141b1c4fec2feefd.jpg

55 minutes ago, Landlubber2021 said:

Mahdnc,  Excellent picture! It's almost like you thought someone would ask - Thank you!

During our next cruise my family of 4 will be on Solstice in two adjacent cabins that connect.  We will also be opening up the balcony door divider.

On 10/18/2021 at 1:05 AM, mahdnc said:

We were on Reflection back in Jan 2019.  The balcony divider had a hinged door which is very obvious in the photo.  You can even see the steel clip that holds the open door in place on the left side of the picture above the left most fin.  It's possible the that aft balconies are designed differently, but I doubt it.

.IMG_E3726a.thumb.jpg.11c683b46b99c6dc141b1c4fec2feefd.jpg

Yes, the balconies all interconnect.

Wow! Those are huge bugs on your balcony!

Reminds me of the time when we were at the stern of a Princess ship and the huge number of enormous midges that decided they liked our set-up; it took days for our steward to get rid of them!