Packing list for a world cruise!

Hflors

I keep packing lists from most of my past cruises, long or otherwise.  I refer to them when packing for a long cruise or a cruise that will have a difference in weather/temperatures during the voyage.  

I start keeping track of the amount of daily used essentials, such as deodorant, toothpaste, shaving materials, that I use weeks before departure so that I can have a decent "estimate" of how much of what products I will want to take with me.  

A world cruise requires much planning and preparation for it.  

16 hours ago, Hflors said:

Does anyone know where I can find a packing list for a world cruise?  I am sure I read one on cc a few years ago, but at that time I wasn't booked on one.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Helen

Here is some more items to consider

How to pack for a world cruise

On 10/18/2021 at 4:37 PM, rkacruiser said:

I keep packing lists from most of my past cruises, long or otherwise.  I refer to them when packing for a long cruise or a cruise that will have a difference in weather/temperatures during the voyage.  

I start keeping track of the amount of daily used essentials, such as deodorant, toothpaste, shaving materials, that I use weeks before departure so that I can have a decent "estimate" of how much of what products I will want to take with me.  

A world cruise requires much planning and preparation for it.  

Clothing-wise I pack the same amount for a two week cruise as for a longer cruise.

Toiletries, I kept track of normal usage on my consumables prior to a cruise around South America several years ago and noted the results on my packing list.  If you don't want to pack enough consumables for a world cruise, take a look at the itinerary and consider a resupply shopping trip in one of the ports.

Good luck!

• Like 2