RCCL announces World Cruise, 61 K for inside.

Bill Miller

1 hour ago, Bo1953 said:

bon voyage

" On a sailing this long you will be able to mix it up a bit "

LOL-- Nice try, but No Thanks.

LOL-- I got myself into enough " trouble " on Celebrity's CC site ( Who's On etc, etc ) --- No thanks -Not joining RCCL's CC site .

LOL--" On a sailing this long you will be able to mix it up a bit "

If I think I know what you're referring to --- it won't take more than 2 nights for me and " you know who " to " mix it up a bit --- and, it's not what you are thinking !!!

LOL-- I have a feeling that you are the new, young, Marketing Manager for Celebrity because you always wish everyone a Bon Voyage. 

• Haha 1

Capacity limits on some excursions may be the least of your problems. They appear to be offering the Taj Mahal from Cochin port on 1st May 2024 (if I'm reading that correctly). Not sure if anybody has looked at a map but that's over 1,000 miles away and a 33 hour+ road trip each way. Will RCCL be chartering aircraft?

8 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

LOL-- Nice try, but No Thanks.

LOL-- I got myself into enough " trouble " on Celebrity's CC site ( Who's On etc, etc ) --- No thanks -Not joining RCCL's CC site .

LOL--" On a sailing this long you will be able to mix it up a bit "

If I think I know what you're referring to --- it won't take more than 2 nights for me and " you know who " to " mix it up a bit --- and, it's not what you are thinking !!!

LOL-- I have a feeling that you are the new, young, Marketing Manager for Celebrity because you always wish everyone a Bon Voyage. 

Actually, I think Bo is a class act and this is a cruise site. 

Stop complaining please

Bon Voyage!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Actually, I think Bo is a class act and this is a cruise site. 

Stop complaining please

Bon Voyage!

I WASN'T complaining --- Just having a little fun ----Period !

Get a sense of humor -- Find out what LOL means .

No Bon Voyage,  merci ( French for Thank You ).

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TrulyBlonde said:

My 2 daughters, as well. However, my 2  little blonde darlings still think I am a bank 😞

Well we have BoA and now we have BoB, bank of the blonde darlings, happy to send you a sign, THIS ATM IS OUT Of ORDER TB!  🤑

Edited by LGW59
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Well we have BoA and now we have BoB, bank of the blonde darlings, happy to send you a sign, THIS ATM IS OUT Of ORDER TB!  🤑

Yes, I try very hard to stop the money flow but the 2 little con artists know my weakness. The 10 yr old Grandson. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EdinburghTim said:

Capacity limits on some excursions may be the least of your problems. They appear to be offering the Taj Mahal from Cochin port on 1st May 2024 (if I'm reading that correctly). Not sure if anybody has looked at a map but that's over 1,000 miles away and a 33 hour+ road trip each way. Will RCCL be chartering aircraft?

One would expect so.  Several of their included excursions will require flights from the ports.  Machu Picchu, Taj Mahal, Iguazu Falls  just as examples require flights to be doable.  So yes one would expect them to charter flights for those excursions.  Those are really not do able without doing charter flights.

Edited by nocl

8 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Are you going to pull the trigger?

We are indeed, just feel like it is a one time opportunity at present time.  The RCL rep actually emailed me and asked if we could schedule a call at noon.  

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

We are indeed, just feel like it is a one time opportunity at present time.  The RCL rep actually emailed me and asked if we could schedule a call at noon.  

Congratulations.  It will certainly be a memorable trip. Are you booking a suite?

Edited by Ipeeinthepools

5 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Congratulations.  It will certainly be a memorable trip.

Thanks and I am sure it will be.  My husband is born and raised in China (mainland) and with this cruise making stops in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, all of which he has spent considerable time in, we can definitely venture out on our own, he knows these areas all very well.  It will be especially nice to experience share his culture together.

• Like 5

Just now, glmacruise said:

I enjoy cruising. However, past 11 days I’m pretty much done and want to be off the ship.  

That's just about the minimum length we would consider now.  We're properly settled in after about seven and into the rhythm of things.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2021 at 10:49 PM, Lastdance said:

I do not think that i could be on a ship for that length of time, but maybe if I looked at it, as a living arrangement, then maybe I could do it.  Also, an inside cabin would not work for me either.  Thanks for sharing, as I have contemplated doing something like this, or a section of it.  I love the idea that it is roundtrip from Miami!

A friend who has done over 150 cruises on Royal raised the following interesting question. How would you get all the visas needed?

For our part the longest period we can get insurance on the house and contents for if it is unoccupied is 90 days.  The most prescription meds we can get at one time is 60 days. The bosses disability would also be stopped. So that's a no from us. We have done 60 days on Solstice and loved every minute.

6 minutes ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

We have been to all almost all these places including a dozen landings setting foot on Antarctica.  This does nothing for me.  Think about it - you get to spend most of your time in an inside cabin.  The beauty of travel is being the world, not 4 grey walls.

This is one (1) view of it, for sure...

bon voyage

41 minutes ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

We have been to all almost all these places including a dozen landings setting foot on Antarctica.  This does nothing for me.  Think about it - you get to spend most of your time in an inside cabin.  The beauty of travel is being the world, not 4 grey walls.

It is only 3 grey walls if you have a balcony room

• Haha 2