Our medallions arrived today, and of course they are the wrong color. I expected no less.

CineGraphic

2 hours ago, Techwizardress said:

Not really.  I am platinum and they simply put that color sticker on my medallion on my last cruise.  Super easy and simple.  Not a big deal.

Well that was double medallions and double shipping and if it happened to one person my guess is it happened with others too.  

• Like 2

On 2/22/2022 at 1:31 PM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I also would like one of each color.  I think I have 5 black medallions.  I have one of the pretty silver bracelets and I would like to wear those as accessories when I am not cruising. I asked at the front desk but they would not let me purchase one.

Is the bracelet 925?  I wonder if it can be used while in the chlorinated pool and not be damaged like tarnished?  Also is the bracelet comfy?  I saw a necklace with silver too.  I can't find anywhere on line where you can buy or look at them.  Any ideas where to look?

I ordered the Medallion wrist bands for my wife's and I upcoming cruise and received them yesterday. They sent us S/M bands and not the L/XL . Will they exchange them for the correct size at the pier or  once we get onboard?

Edited by embpat

On 2/23/2022 at 4:58 PM, mellon1 said:

Is the bracelet 925?  I wonder if it can be used while in the chlorinated pool and not be damaged like tarnished?  Also is the bracelet comfy?  I saw a necklace with silver too.  I can't find anywhere on line where you can buy or look at them.  Any ideas where to look?

What is 925?  Yes, you can wear the bracelet in the pool. I’m comfortable wearing it but I have no idea if anyone else would be. Look under accessories where you order your medallion. Mine was gifted to me for my birthday and my friend purchased it on the ship. I’ve worn it now for I think five cruises.

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 10:26 AM, Ombud said:

My favorite elite story:

2019 I was in the piazza in a private conversation and someone chipped in. Just knew how EVERYTHING worked. I do mean everything. Then bragged that they'd been on 20 cruises. I just nodded. "Oh that's nice." Ex-pert = sped up drip. 

I now have 4 colors: blue, red, gold, black. Gray is next. Got the stickers applied at PSD. Get the final color, white, in August 💥

Not changing color on reel.

Received our Medallions today and both are white, what loyalty level is white? We are Platinum....

14 minutes ago, mjceditor said:

Received our Medallions today and both are white, what loyalty level is white? We are Platinum....

The Enchanted are white because it is the inaugural season. (at least ours are). We received our medallions today also, except there was only my husband's in the box! Nothing for me.

Janet

3 minutes ago, sun&sea said:

The Enchanted are white because it is the inaugural season. (at least ours are). We received our medallions today also, except there was only my husband's in the box! Nothing for me.

Janet

Thank you Janet! That explains the Platinum ring around the outside. Sorry you didn't receive your Medallion.

3 hours ago, mjceditor said:

Thank you Janet! That explains the Platinum ring around the outside. Sorry you didn't receive your Medallion.

When the medallion is white signifying the ship's inaugural season, the sea witch should be the color of your loyalty level.  So in your case, the sea witch should be platinum.  The outside ring of the medallion is always silver/stainless steel regardless of loyalty level based on my very limited experience (cruises on the Caribbean Princess in January and the Enchanted Princess beginning Thursday).

• Like 1