Do all single staterooms w infinite verandas on Apex and Edge have obstructed views?

red919

When trying to book an upcoming single infinite veranda cabin on Apex, all cabins in this category indicate "obstructed" except cabin 6138.  I see that it was changed from a panoramic ocean view on Edge to a single infinite veranda on Apex.  Edge photos of this cabin do show some obstruction from lifeboat underneath...wondering if Apex has different lifeboat configuration so as to make 6138 truly unobstructed.

TIA for any input on this...

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2021 at 12:35 PM, red919 said:

When trying to book an upcoming single infinite veranda cabin on Apex, all cabins in this category indicate "obstructed" except cabin 6138.  I see that it was changed from a panoramic ocean view on Edge to a single infinite veranda on Apex.  Edge photos of this cabin do show some obstruction from lifeboat underneath...wondering if Apex has different lifeboat configuration so as to make 6138 truly unobstructed.

TIA for any input on this...

I believe they are all on deck 6 which has an obstructed view of the life boats. You can look straight out but not down. Not sure if there is any other type of obstruction on any of the rooms. I am on the Ascent in one of these rooms and I went the Celebrity page under accommodations for the rooms and the picture will show the top of the lifeboat 

Edited by kelib