Carnival Horizon Piano Bar Seating - recent news

DGNewton

We've heard of certain seats being removed on some Carnival Ships.

We are cruising on the Horizon next week and enjoy the Piano Bar Lounge.  We sailed her on the July 24th this year with no seats issue, just a full room due to the talent.

Have the seats around the piano bar or bar itself been affect - removed or limited???

Thank you for your assistance. and knowledge.

I was on Horizon last week. I didnt go in the piano bar but it looked pretty darn full in there. No other areas like Liquid or Limelight had any seats not used except some marked with a sign for handicap people. Limelight where the comedy shows were packed wall to wall. The show One Night Only is the best show I have ever seen. I highly recommend not missing that one. Such talented musicians.

5 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

I get that; the point I was trying to make is that it takes quite a number of seats out of the piano bar, which makes it even tougher to find a place to sit in there.

Very true. 😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Horizon on Sunday and we were able to enjoy the Piano Bar one night.  There is a Carnival employee at the door.  I never saw them allowing anyone to stand.  We got in a second night but the seat was against the side wall and we couldn't see the piano or entertainer so we left.  We never arrived early so not sure if that would have made a difference.

We were there every night and many early.....they did allow standing.....but they need to open the cairs around the piano.....plus put in the bar tools again and or add additional tables....this is too much talento waste...

Eden leaves after next week and good luck to him and getting home to family and friends, but you still have Jeffrey, Mignon, Heri, and hopefully another piano player....best cruise ever since 2013 on the Freedom (tied)....glad we booked the same trip after our July 24th sailing....

The entire shop and staff were the BEST!

Okay we had 3 cruises since July - looking for another but may have to wait for 2022 - ugh......

PS rough seas the last night after 1:30 am - the reason for being an hour late....

6 hours ago, kaybeebee said:

Does anyone know who is replacing Eden? 

You can replace Eden, only substitute - Dave and Carol

What a great classic act!!!  

So good, so good, so good, okay Eden sing Sweet Caroline despite the legal papers LMOA....

On 10/27/2021 at 7:24 PM, DGNewton said:

We've heard of certain seats being removed on some Carnival Ships.

We are cruising on the Horizon next week and enjoy the Piano Bar Lounge.  We sailed her on the July 24th this year with no seats issue, just a full room due to the talent.

Have the seats around the piano bar or bar itself been affect - removed or limited???

Thank you for your assistance. and knowledge.

The seats right by the piano are blocked off.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:38 PM, zorky12 said:

I was on Horizon last week. I didnt go in the piano bar but it looked pretty darn full in there. No other areas like Liquid or Limelight had any seats not used except some marked with a sign for handicap people. Limelight where the comedy shows were packed wall to wall. The show One Night Only is the best show I have ever seen. I highly recommend not missing that one. Such talented musicians.

Totally agree about One Night Only!  Such a fantastic show.  We loved it.