Private Tour Recommendations?

doug618

Hi All-

Does anyone have a recent private tour recommendation to meet at port and drive island for 4-5 hours? 

Also, looking for any ideas of sights to visit. We have been to St Martin many times so interested in something different.

Thanks!

-Doug

We are going to be in St. Marten mid December and are looking for a private tour as well as ideas for things to see and do.  We have only been to St. Marteen once and did an ATV ride around the island.  We loved it!  Looking for something different this time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to check out or try Bernard's Tours, but I just seen where someone was very disappointed in Bernard's not refunding their money, after the ship decided to make a change in the itinerary, which was not the people choice in doing, and they lost all their money because the ship was not going that direction after all.

• 1 month later...

This is from the FAQ on Bernard tour's website:  - there is no mention of 'rebooking' if the ship arrives a different day - and i guess that should be made clear?  I believe the deposit is $10 US (and of course can add up depending on the # of people in your party?)

https://bernardstours.com/faq#

What is your cancellation policy?  Does it apply if the ship misses the port?

Bernards Tours will give a full refund for cancellations up to (7) business days before departure date or vacation date. There will no refund after that time except if conditions made it impossible for the ship to dock and disembark passengers in a timely manner, if your flight is cancelled, if the vender is cancelled due to equipment of weather problems. There will be no refund of full payment or deposit if the client is a no show on the date and time of the tour. After 7 days the deposit is non refundable unless related to an action by the tour operator, which prevents the tour from proceeding as scheduled.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:11 AM, beshears said:

I would like to check out or try Bernard's Tours, but I just seen where someone was very disappointed in Bernard's not refunding their money, after the ship decided to make a change in the itinerary, which was not the people choice in doing, and they lost all their money because the ship was not going that direction after all.

The change of arrival day/time should have prompted the "person" to contact Bernards and have their deposit moved to that date. I believe the ship did arrive just not on the original day/time. I would have contacted Bernards immediately. Sounds like the "person" at that point didn't do that and just wanted a refund.