Retreat Cabana on Pinnacle Class - especially Rotterdam - Where to see pictures/information?

Cruise2Holiday

Hello,

Early next year we will be on the Rotterdam and very much looking forward to it.  We have booked a Retreat Cabana for 2.  The HAL person helping with this reservation provided a cabana number to me.  I thought perhaps I could just search for pictures of the cabana configuration but I was not able to find anything.  Is there a place I can go to see a picture of the cabana area on one of the Pinnacle class ships, or even better, on the new Rotterdam specifically? 

Thank you for any direction or insight you might provide!

If you search on the board for cabanas, you will find many threads, including some that have a map of cabanas on all the ships. The map for Koningsdam should be the same as Rotterdam. If you are unsuccessful, I will try in the morning. 

You realize the Rotterdam is on its first cruise right now?

CruiserBruce - Thank you for your response.  I had searched this thread and had not found pictures of the Pinnacle class retreat area.  I will search once again to see if I can find pictures. And thank you for asking and the answer is "Yes", I realize the Rotterdam is on its first sailing.  I have been following the wonderful topic with people kind enough to post their experience.   Perhaps a person from the new Rotterdam will be kind enough to post a picture of the Retreat area when he or she completes the inaugural sailing OR a person on one of the upcoming sailings will post a picture.   Thank you once again.  The kindness of all who post answers and help others is very much appreciated.

7 hours ago, Cruise2Holiday said:

CruiserBruce - Thank you for your response.  I had searched this thread and had not found pictures of the Pinnacle class retreat area.  I will search once again to see if I can find pictures. And thank you for asking and the answer is "Yes", I realize the Rotterdam is on its first sailing.  I have been following the wonderful topic with people kind enough to post their experience.   Perhaps a person from the new Rotterdam will be kind enough to post a picture of the Retreat area when he or she completes the inaugural sailing OR a person on one of the upcoming sailings will post a picture.   Thank you once again.  The kindness of all who post answers and help others is very much appreciated.

Just down the board is the following thread. There is a downloadable pdf of the cabana map in this thread. No pictures, but a map.

A Google search brought up this thread, with pictures:

Thank you all for the responses. Thank you for all of the great resources above.  I am now bookmarking them and reviewing them.

And ZGSCL - I will follow your posts daily!  This website and all of the very helpful people who post are fantastic!  Thank you once again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trixiee said:

Anyone know the current cost of a cabana for 1 week on the Rotterdam?

I recently checked on that information as I have a Cruise scheduled on the new Rotterdam in February. I have attached an email response quoting $499.00 (note that my cruise is an 8-day cruise).image.png.f6a0e0203f6b073564ef47701a429505.png

1 hour ago, Jess_Leigh said:

I recently checked on that information as I have a Cruise scheduled on the new Rotterdam in February. I have attached an email response quoting $499.00 (note that my cruise is an 8-day cruise).image.png.f6a0e0203f6b073564ef47701a429505.png

Interesting!  I will ask my PCC, and then decide if I want to book an inside with a cabana, or go for a verandah.  

• 2 weeks later...