Couple of questions regarding cruise credit

kaerofan

Had a cancelled cruise in March 0f 2020 and was refunded as well as given a credit.  Just was wondering what the credit can be used for, I think everything but port fees and taxes?  Realistically we will probably only have one chance to cruise before it expires and the credit amount more than covers the cost of the cruise.  Could i use it for the package that includes tips and wifi and drinks (even if I don't drink), rather than lose it?  Also noticed it says something about the soda package only being for kids and was wondering if I could get it since I don't drink alcohol?

5 minutes ago, kaerofan said:

Had a cancelled cruise in March 0f 2020 and was refunded as well as given a credit.  Just was wondering what the credit can be used for, I think everything but port fees and taxes?  Realistically we will probably only have one chance to cruise before it expires and the credit amount more than covers the cost of the cruise.  Could i use it for the package that includes tips and wifi and drinks (even if I don't drink), rather than lose it?  Also noticed it says something about the soda package only being for kids and was wondering if I could get it since I don't drink alcohol?

The only line items that aren’t covered are the taxes, fees and travel insurance, if you opt to purchase the latter.  

You can most definitely use your cruise credits for the Princess Plus option.  Go for the best room you can get for your credits.  Why not?  
The beverage package includes all sodas, specialty coffees, water, mock tails, and alcoholic drinks … so, you will already get everything you want in the Princess Plus package.  Enjoy!  

That is exactly what we did.   Booked a cabin that we would not normally consider.   We had to pay for taxes, fees, and insurance plus a few dollars that credit did not cover.   We booked room with Princess Plus package option and it was covered by credit.

• Like 1