Car seat taxi/transfer port of miami

Irishcanuck

Going from where to where? 🤔  If it s just from MIA to the port then use the cruise line transfer bus.

Some Ubers and Lyfts have car seats - expect to pay a premium for the service.

I would also reach out to Larry's Limos for a quote.

Your best bet is to bring your own seat - the airline will check it for free if you choose not to use it on the flight. Bringing your own seat is the only way to ensure that the seat fits your child and has been properly maintained. Then every taxi, Uber or Lyft is available to you (and you can even use it in other ports!) - I would tip the driver a bit extra to account for the time spent installing and removing the seat.

Have a great cruise! 😎

I do not condone this but FYI, most ride-share drivers in MIA-FLL area don't care if you have a car seat or not. If you are comfortable with that, then go for it. The worst is they deny the ride and you wait for the next. now that that the tunnel is open, it's a 10-15min ride from the airport to the port give or take for traffic.

In addition to John's good advice I can recommend an inflatable booster seat if the child is 4 or older.  It takes up very little room when deflated and only takes seconds to install.  We have a Hiccapop Inflatable Booster Seat for our granddaughter when she visits. Amazon has a number of highly rated inflatable booster seats.