Alaska from Vancouver

Dear Guest,

Due to a change in itinerary planning, Quantum of the Seas will begin its Alaskan season with roundtrip sailings from Seattle, Washington earlier than planned. As a result, our May 9th, 2022 sailing will now depart from Seattle, Washington, instead of Vancouver, Canada. We know how much time and effort go into planning your vacation, and we're terribly sorry for the impact to your cruise. To make the transition easier, starting November 10th, 2021, we'll automatically update your reservation to reflect our revised itinerary below.

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

Mon

Seattle, Washington

4:00 PM

Tue

Cruising

Wed

Ketchikan (Ward Cove), Alaska

8:00 AM

5:00 PM

Thu

Sitka, Alaska

Fri

Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier

5:00 AM

10:00 AM

Fri

Juneau, Alaska

1:00 PM

8:00 PM

Sat

Cruising

Sun

Victoria, British Columbia

10:00 PM

Mon

Seattle, Washington

7:00 AM

You'll be reimbursed for non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 USD per guest for Domestic flights or up to $400 USD per guest for International flights). Please email your airline receipts and booking information to RoyalGuestRelations@rccl.com for review and reimbursement.

While we can't wait to set sail with you, we understand this is an unexpected change and may not work for everyone. It's important to us that every aspect of your time with us is enjoyable. So, should you no longer wish to sail, you'll have until November 24th, 2021 to cancel and receive a full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare to the original form of payment, including non-refundable deposits. Plus, you'll be refunded any pre-paid amenities to the original form of payment within 30 business days. Please contact your Travel Advisor or call us at 1 (866) 562-7625 by November 24th, 2021 to let us know your decision.

Thanks for your understanding. We can't wait to welcome you onboard Quantum of the Seas!

Sincerely,

Aurora Yera-Rodriguez

AVP | Guest Experience

Royal Caribbean International

55 minutes ago, twangster said:

Dear Guest,

Due to a change in itinerary planning, Quantum of the Seas will begin its Alaskan season with roundtrip sailings from Seattle, Washington earlier than planned. As a result, our May 9th, 2022 sailing will now depart from Seattle, Washington, instead of Vancouver, Canada. We know how much time and effort go into planning your vacation, and we're terribly sorry for the impact to your cruise. To make the transition easier, starting November 10th, 2021, we'll automatically update your reservation to reflect our revised itinerary below.

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

Mon

Seattle, Washington

Tue

Cruising

Wed

Ketchikan (Ward Cove), Alaska

Thu

Sitka, Alaska

Fri

Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier

5:00 AM

10:00 AM

Fri

Juneau, Alaska

1:00 PM

8:00 PM

Sat

Cruising

Sun

Victoria, British Columbia

10:00 PM

Mon

Seattle, Washington

7:00 AM

You'll be reimbursed for non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 USD per guest for Domestic flights or up to $400 USD per guest for International flights). Please email your airline receipts and booking information to RoyalGuestRelations@rccl.com for review and reimbursement.

While we can't wait to set sail with you, we understand this is an unexpected change and may not work for everyone. It's important to us that every aspect of your time with us is enjoyable. So, should you no longer wish to sail, you'll have until November 24th, 2021 to cancel and receive a full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare to the original form of payment, including non-refundable deposits. Plus, you'll be refunded any pre-paid amenities to the original form of payment within 30 business days. Please contact your Travel Advisor or call us at 1 (866) 562-7625 by November 24th, 2021 to let us know your decision.

Thanks for your understanding. We can't wait to welcome you onboard Quantum of the Seas!

Sincerely,

Aurora Yera-Rodriguez

AVP | Guest Experience

Royal Caribbean International

We have the TP at the end of the season 2022. Currently leaving from Vancouver, have wondered if there are permeant changes coming to the PVSA if our departure would change to Seattle.

2 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

We have the TP at the end of the season 2022. Currently leaving from Vancouver, have wondered if there are permeant changes coming to the PVSA if our departure would change to Seattle.

Those changes would likely only cover Alaska (as they did this season), not a TP (still can’t do Seattle-Honolulu). 

1 minute ago, easyqueasy said:

Does anyone think or know if they’ll also start Alaska from Seattle a week earlier (May 5th) on Oviation also? That will certainly make my cruise easier to get to. 

I believe it is inevitable but I have nothing solid to backup my guess.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

As much as I would be interested in seeing a more permanent version of ATRA I'm not confident it will ever happen.  I really doubt a PVSA modification beyond Alaska will happen even if NCL pulled out of Hawaii.  But then again I never thought they get ATRA passed so what do I know?

25 minutes ago, easyqueasy said:

Does anyone think or know if they’ll also start Alaska from Seattle a week earlier (May 5th) on Oviation also? That will certainly make my cruise easier to get to. 

I stated this on the Roll Call, ever since they cancelled the Hawaii cruise. There was no reason now to start the Alaska season from Vancouver  (and Repo to Seattle), since PVSA wasn’t an issue anymore. They may just change it to the 6th, leaving from Seattle now. This is just speculation on my part.